Gotenks poll

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when did u make that , o well , both threads had differ views from both users , maybe an admin/mod could merge these two poll threads together or something

Best answers
For me, I will vote Gotenks as a single character, rather then the buddy system issue which is much more complicated. Single character. Plain and simple. Of course, balanced as well.

Best answers
yea i voted for single characrter as well because its probably the best way to get him in as his own character fusion can cause too many problems

Best answers
no way...I would choose buddy system with fusion time limit
((((now I am not shure how teh buddy system will work but if joo can switch between Goten and Trunks united they would have 140 HP..that would meen 70 HP 4 Goten 70 HP 4 trunks.....and joo can switch em...like if goten has only 20 HP joo can switch 2 Trunks that has 70 Hp it joo switch back 2 Goten he have 20 again)))

Now here is how I see it:
Goten and Trunks b.s.:
Normal stage:700.000 PL
SSJ stage:1.000.000 PL
Fusion->Gotenks:3.000.000
Fusion->SSJ Gotenks:6.000.000
Fusion->SSJ3 Gotenks:11.000.000

And when joo make fusion a timer should appear showing joo how much joo have until joo become normal

Fusion would last 5 min...I would say in ESF 5 min is a lot 2 do whit a fusion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted as a standalone character, that way you won't have to deal with any buddy/timers/weak weak G+T bull****, just a character with multiple trans' and lots of moves that fits in well with the current player list.

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
when did u make that , o well , both threads had differ views from both users , maybe an admin/mod could merge these two poll threads together or something
Thred-Sion-Haaaaa!!!

I dont really care fusion is really difficult if it was to be done some it whould have to be done by a 4th party for ESF.

Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
no way...I would choose buddy system with fusion time limit
((((now I am not shure how teh buddy system will work but if joo can switch between Goten and Trunks united they would have 140 HP..that would meen 70 HP 4 Goten 70 HP 4 trunks.....and joo can switch em...like if goten has only 20 HP joo can switch 2 Trunks that has 70 Hp it joo switch back 2 Goten he have 20 again)))

Now here is how I see it:
Goten and Trunks b.s.:
Normal stage:700.000 PL
SSJ stage:1.000.000 PL
Fusion->Gotenks:3.000.000
Fusion->SSJ Gotenks:6.000.000
Fusion->SSJ3 Gotenks:11.000.000

And when joo make fusion a timer should appear showing joo how much joo have until joo become normal

Fusion would last 5 min...I would say in ESF 5 min is a lot 2 do whit a fusion
you wont have to get much pl in 1.3 to transform, thats comin straight from the team

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from what i know the PLs stay like now

anyhow he should be a stand alone character cause:
A) he has the moves
B) he has the transformations
C) no complications with fusion betwean Trunks and Goten ****

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd be nice if they put him in, but realistically its probably not gunna happen =/

Best answers
i wonder if the team ever puts any suggestions in........ anyway alone or not, I think Gotenks should be in

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's only one downpoint of starting with a buddy, that is, buddys are a system for replacing transformations, so they would start with a buddy thus already using the ability, for that i think their powerlevel should start quite low, the lowest there is, however fusion would make up for it. Thats why i think they should be able to fuse at any time, but at their starting powerlevel, there would be 100% chance every arrow is random, as their powerlevel increases their chance would drop till when their CF bar is full then there would be 0% chance of a random. If it were possible to turn ssj as goten and trunks that would help when unfused as they might have to fight an ssj3 goku while fusion has its cool down because their powerlevel would be the lowest otherwise, a generic beam would probably kill them.

meh... just my thoughts

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Dave here. That would be the best way. (I should remind Masta about a little something about this)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
nightmares idea is better, all angles covered.
nightmares idea and my idea practically explained them in detail , in a sence they are even , a repeat if you will of my idea , as i looked at possible ways of implementing him that were sensible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom