gotenks for 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gadzias, you're right, Cosmic Halo and Galactica Donut is the same attack...and i'm retarded.

But I think the attacks need a bit more kick if he doesn't get SSJ2,

-Cosmic Halo works like destructo disc, the longer u charge, the wider the circumference and the longer it holds the target for. The victim could then have a 'struggle struggle' where they struggle against the ring to break free, the higher the PL (relative to Gotenks') the quicker u break out, but I think 2 seconds should be the absolute minimum.

-DieDie Missiles, a straighter scattershot that fires faster but you can't control the blasts after they've been fired.

-SSJ ONLY-Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack, charging longer produces more ghosts, up to 6 for Normal, 10 for SSJ and 14 for SSJ3, the same power as a full power Kame Torpedo, and homing.

-SSJ3 ONLY-Victory Cannon should be more powerful then GG and KHH, i'm thinking slightly less than Final Flash.

Best answers
look if gotenks got added to esf he wud need 3 transformations, since apparently the ESF team said somewhere that all saiyans will have 3 transformation, so call me crazy, ssj and ssj3 doesnt seem to be 3 transformation to me, so i guess ssj2 gunna fit in there sumwhere if they added him

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but-

Gotenks is an unconfirmed character, if he's not in yet he doesn't fit into the 'three trans'' rule, they also said no fusions, which would make this entire thread redundant, so if they did put Gotenks in then it shows they're willing to bend the rules.

so call me crazy
You're crazy.

Best answers
yea, but no fusion as in to plyers combining characters kinda stuff, but gotenks had enough moves and trans to be his own char, and I know he not in, but if he got in the 3 trans rule will apply and or this thread is about gettin him in ESF so no use planning him to go ssj-ssj3 and find out he got in and u need another transformation :S

Best answers
Only if it is possible for one player to control goten and trunks at the same time. So there will be the ssj-ssj3. Well maybe. All they have to do is player control goten and trunks as one character. Fire genbeam, genball. Together since they are so weak. Until they can go fusion. It will only last for a certain amount of time. In this way Gotenks also don't need to be a permanent fused character. That might be unfair.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotenks never transforms into ssj2, If you remember the fight in the time chamber? He was trying to put on a good show for the audience (to his dismay only piccolo came to watch) If he was able to transform into ssj2 He would have, purely for the heroic story that would be told about him. Since he is unable to transform to any level before ssj3 he pretends to have run out of energy which leads to Piccolo's destruction of the door to the chamber. In order to escape Gotenks transforms into ssj3 so that he can make a rip in the dimensional wall.

END OF STORY! HE CAN'T GO SSJ2

Best answers
it would be good if Krillin isnt so crap at the start too
more characters the merrier
however, balancing them is another problem that has to be carefully done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Gotenks didn't go SSJ2 like Gohan did. But Goten and Trunks didn't go SSJ like Goku did.
And about transformations: Gotenks is Half-Saiyan, aswell as Gohan so they don't need 3 trans.

Best answers
You are wrong. Goten and Trunks CAN go ssj. But they can't go ssj2. Didn't you watch the episode while piccolo asked them to go SSJ first THEN fusion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Goten and Trunks didn't go SSJ like Goku did.
You are wrong. Goten and Trunks CAN go ssj.
I think he meant with lightning and shockwaves and rocks and waves shooting upwards, seeing as Goten and Trunks were both born after Goku+Vegeta had gone SSJ, it was easier for them to transform, once they'd discovered how to do it they could, Gohan was born before Goku had gone SSJ and so it was harder for him, he actually had to push himself and have the huge emotional kick that goku and vegeta had.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust is right...However the only reason Gotenks is even able to go ssj3 is because both Goten and Trunks saw Goku transform to that level, he walked them through the transformation. Thats why Vegito and Gogeta can't go ssj3 because in that fusion only Goku knows how to reach ssj3.

Best answers
you could also make Gotenks gotens trans.
and ssj3 Gotenks, the next one

Best answers
i think he should have super buu buu volleyball attack, as a secondary fire to galactic donuts (or cosmic halo or whatever). It's basically the same attack as galactic donut (with the PS bar for the oppoenet and life drain) but the opponents model changes to a volley ball which a skilled player can use simple melee to kick around with his teammates like gotenks and piccolo did lol.

His yellow mouth beam (victory cannon) should only be able to be done whilst in ssj3. Also i think for his simple melee he should yell "Charging mad bull attack!" and headbut them away

Gotenks is my favourite char next to trunks adn i would love to see him in 1.3

Best answers
why wud Gogeta need to go ssj3? he cud go ssj4, and if ur talkin about the movie, most likely he didnt go ssj3 because he was plenty powerful enuff to kill thate dude as a ssj or ssj2, whichever he was, and the same goes for vegeto, he was makin buu piss being normal :p

Best answers
about Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack ,
it should be unblockable (if u block it will explode anyway)

BUT if you will fire other ki attack at it
it souludnt struggel ,it should just explode

this way it would be intresting and true to the show... :D

Best answers
i think if they add a ssj3 goku then they gotta add a goten and trunks fusion aka gotenks... but i heard they are not doing fusions.

and some one said it will be a year before they get done with 1.3 so we are all screwed over until then :p

but ya there was gotenks vs buu in dbz. and since this is a dbz mod i think he just may be put in... but right now their working on ginyu and some of frieza's hench men.

Best answers
i reckon gotenks should be added as a new character, not a result of fusion between 2 players, that just stupid and gettin complicated, gotenks is a cool player to just have as a normal character

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some of frieza's hench men
Actually only Ginyu has been confirmed along with #18 and Tien.

I think Gotenks could be considered a Z fighter where Goten and (kid) Trunks could not, he was probably the strongest and when in SSJ3 form he was unstoppable. When the team say 'no fusion' i'm sure they mean 'between two players'. He's been in a number of DBZ games, he has lots of moves and enough trans, he'd make an excellent choice of character (as long as he's tuned down like Buu) I can't really think of a reason why he won't get in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well other than mystic gohan gotenks WAS the strongest in the z series he was even stronger than buu was in the hyperbolic time chamber, its just he couldnt win because of buus huge advantage over everyone

and gotenks will seriously unbalance the game if we cant come up with more evil characters or unless we make the evil guys stronger to begin with

Best answers
strongest character in all of DBZ = Vegetto, end of story. In the moives, probably gogeta and in GT ss4 gogeta. Although i think vegetto was stronger than gogeta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom