gotenks for 1.3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goten should be added in, what should be done is you have the 2 charters u want to fuse do there methoad of fusion and then like the melee system arrows have one person win that kinda thing , and who ever gets the most arrows rite wins (just arrows , no melee battles for fusion) the fused charcter. the player that wins could get his pl doubled as the fused charcter plus maybe 1.5 of his tteam8's pl or just get his pl plus 1.5 of his team8's pl

goten could start like this
starting pl: 600,000
max health:100
speed : 180
attacks:
melee
ki blasts
khh
genric beam/balls

ssj goten
required trans pl : 1.4mil
pl x2
speed: 270
attacks:
khh
melee
ki blasts
g beam/balls
solar flare

maybe something like that (i sound like a noob damit) but that would be a fair thing thou . plus they should have some pl requirment for fusion lets say 2.5mil - 3mil for fusion requirement

Best answers
Gotenks does skip SSJ2 completely in the series.
I'd say the best way would be
Goten----->Gotenks----->SSJ Gotenks----->SSJ3 Gotenks.
Only a suggestion that a million people have already made but whatever.

Best answers
To be honest i dont agree that Gotenks should be added, now dont get me wrong, but i dont find gotenks a 'real' char becuase hes made of 2 characters fusing.

I would say if you would want another char, there are tons of other who are real in my opnion and have also got enough attack to be added, however transformations would be a prob, but that prob is also fixed with Tien

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you guys dont get it screw fusion just start as gotenks !!!period!!!

"lordkill more"
it´s not like i don´t like the idea but...
i knew this would happen .
now after tiwn will be in 1.3 so many people want other chars in it
no s**t fool of course you could see this happening everyone could it doesnt make you a fricken phycic or anything because gotenks is an obvious choice an goten and trunks by themselfs are craptastic but he "gotenks" plays an extremly important part in dbz anyone that over looks him is obviously blind and he has heaps of attacks and transes. also (i read somewhere) that he was disscused as an option on HLradio so he is a very real addition. and seriouly it isnt that much to ask weve had like 9 char for the past how many years 2-3-4 damn its time for somone new.. the hype adding tein will soon be over and when people get to use him and realise that just because hes new that doesnt mean he is good they will be like Oh ok I'll go and be the char ive been using for 3 fricken years. what we need is variation 1 new char isnt enough we need gotenks and hees so damn cool mmm ssj3.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
*Transformation 2*
SuperSayain 3 Gotenks
Transform Powerlevel:5,250,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2.2
Max Health: 200
Max Speed: 260

ATTACKS-
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Mouth Blast (yellow)
Super Ghost Kamakazi Attack

W.I.P!

I can't wait that long and SS3 is so cool.
And where is cosmic halo?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, After you turn SSJ it's not that long.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it depens of how mutch pl you nead to get ssj3goku becours ssj3 goku is just ass powerful ass gotenks, so let's first see how strong he is.
and baout the cosmic halo, it can be like this:

when being hit, the halo get's around you.
the halo(with you in it) go's to gotenks and he can diside what direction you get's to shoot(a sort of trowing).
when being trowed, you can possible struggle but you must be fast.
it is almost unblokable but you can block by shooting a lot of ki blast to the halo(like the attack of vegeta)

that's it, try to inprove it :D

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
soon as 1.3!!!! soon as !!!!! what?? i thoght this was gonna be one of the final versions HL2 will be out this year... maybe and though i will still play ESF many will ditch it and play the impresive engine. So id like to see some very worthy additions in ESF as soon as possible eg gotenks.

until next time KingV
Hmm lets see....theres a million games with better engines and graphics out there right now....hmmm alot of them have great physics engines and fantastic online play...hmmmm.....DBZ mods take years and years to develop hmmm...

Well put all the together you get A: Comunitee stays around for some good DBZ action and great gameplay (not fancy graphics or physics) and B: There will be no other DBZ mod for HL2 for years to come. Therefore *In the Rocks voice* IT DOESNT MATTER WHEN HALF LIFE 2 COMES OUT.

Theyre already planning on adding tien if some good quality stuff comes out of the contest and it looks like there will be some frickin awesome stuff. Plus they are going to add new trans and attacks etc etc to 1.3 sooooo Im gonna vote a big no for 1.3 on this one. The team already has tons of crap to do and balance, 1.4, why the heck not.

The longevity of ESF is only limited (in small part) to the fanbase's interest and (in large part) to the team members interest to keep developing the mod. So depending on how long it takes 1.3 to be developed id say theres gonna be a 1.4 anyways.

Best answers
In America, they've changed from Cosmic Halo to Galactica Donuts... Silly Budokai 2 re-renaming Gotenks' moves.

Can we close the thread now, or is it to no value of closing?

Best answers
i rkn the gotenks doesnt need 3 transformations......

i edited the stats that joejustjoe posted...

* Normal Form *
Gotenks
Starting PowerLevel: 700,000(you pick)
Max Health: 120
Max Speed: 200

ATTACKS -
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Galactic Donut
Kamehameha

* Transformation *
SuperSayain Gotenks -
Transform Powerlevel: 2,000,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 2
Max Health: 180
Max Speed: 240

ATTACKS -
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Galactic Donut
Kamehameha
Mouth Blast (yellow)

*Transformation 2*
SuperSayain 3 Gotenks
Transform Powerlevel: 6,500,000
Powerlevel Multiplier: 3.5
Max Health: 200
Max Speed: 260

ATTACKS-
Melee
Ki Blast
Generic Beam
Galactic Donut
Kamehameha
Mouth Blast (yellow)
Super Ghost Kamakazi Attack

im not 100% sure bout the moves cos i didnt see all the episodes with gotenks, but i dont c why he had to lose kamehameha n galactic donut
but i rkn he should skip ssj2 like in the show and take longer to do the ssj1->ssj3 transformation, but get a bigger multiplyer bcos if he didnt skip ssj2 the ssj3 pl would b 4 times greater than the ssj1

*edit*
but u have to remember
there should be an even amount of evil characters and good characters
u cant have 9 good characters n 5 evil...
every1 would try to b a good character
so i rkn gotenks or tien shouldnt go into esf until they more evil characters to include in the game
even then....
i dont think they should b included in 1.3 they should b worked on well and thought about long and hard
cos it could make or break this great mod

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I think that if he is ever added then he should be Gotenks from the start and not the two kids together. He would be a decent character to have but my first choice for an addition would be Vegitto.......but evidently he doesn't seem to have as good a backing, but this mod could also do with some more evil characters.

Why does everyone who's posted a moves list for Gotenks have moves being removed upon ascension? I think he should keep moves and should just have one added per transformation.

EDIT: ah. the post before this wasn't there when i started writing this (i got distracted in real life when i was writing so it got delayed).

Best answers
is it me or has noone botheres to read the stickies?...there will be NO FUSION CHARACTERS IN ESF...just figured i would remind u guys..=P

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It says in the stickies that FUSION will not be in ESF, as in starting with two characters and ending up with one new one, it doesn't say that the resultant characters will never be in it to select from the start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you ppl that are saying all this **** about even good and evil teams are dense... you dont need even teams they havent been even for ages and i dont think it should just be evened out because some stupid n00b makes a map and click that stupid real good evil teams option and **** there even adding tien in the next version why dont you have a cry about that oooh nooo the teams will be uneven oooohh noo!!! tsk tsk tsk :S

back on topic ppl

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
By "more evil characters" i meant more bad guys from the series, i couldn't care less if the teams are unbalanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fact is all the other evil chars are **** exept for th movie ones but they wont put them in... so to bad

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm sure we're all aware about that KingVegeta otherwise my first choice would be Broli but I for one do not think all the other evil characters are "****", Nappa and Raditz would be cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great no trans for either of them... or just wait!!! mystic nappa :S tsk tsk tsk lame

is "topic" not in your vocabs ppl

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Your're the one that started going off-topic with your pointless criticisim.

And Nappa and Raditz are saiyans, it wouldn't be too hard to think of a trans.

Is "suggestion" not in your vocabulary KingVegeta

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
The stickies say, "No Fusion", as in, letting two players join into one fighter. They don't however, say anything about not adding Fused characters (Gotenks, Vegetto, Gogeta, etc). I, myself would love to see a fused character in ESF, mainly Gotenks, because of his "unique" attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom