✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STIL A WIP gonna try and add an outer glow

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's supposed to suck? Why?
It's design, you can't say that design sucks because it doesn't fade. It just ain't supposed to fade, it's part of design.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
To be able to fade it out properly on the right side the width needs to be bigger. Pretty much impossible to make it look like a good transition in this case.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's design, you can't say that design sucks because it doesn't fade. It just ain't supposed to fade, it's part of design.
It matters not whether it's supposed to fade or not, I'm pointing out that it sucks as of right now and that you should do something about it.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

Last edited:
2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The vegeta one is good. I would take the fading effect out completely and rather cutt the background out. You can do it in photoshop with either the polygonal lasso tool, or ideally the pen tool (whichever you're more skilled with).

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The vegeta one is good. I would take the fading effect out completely and rather cutt the background out. You can do it in photoshop with either the polygonal lasso tool, or ideally the pen tool (whichever you're more skilled with).
I don't know, the blue background gives a good effect imo, but i'll try.

EDIT: here. I don't really like it at all :p

http://i.imgur.com/IpL4lqL.png

http://i.imgur.com/Bm7j1j9.png

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it's better, but you also need to remove the fade on his arms :)
It just looks like incomplete and out of context. With the background it has context atleast. idk.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It looks pretty good if you ask me, easy to setup a system so it'll randomize on each refresh. Though I've been thinking, isn't the banner size in general a bit large in height? (same counts for the current header) Especially because the right side has a empty space at the bottom.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think robiz and i used the currant header size lol as a template for these headers xD

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It looks pretty good if you ask me, easy to setup a system so it'll randomize on each refresh. Though I've been thinking, isn't the banner size in general a bit large in height? (same counts for the current header) Especially because the right side has a empty space at the bottom.
I think the size is perfect, because it allows enough space to create the fade and it doesn't touch anything.
If you agree to put these new ones up, i can make like 20 of these, so it randomizes.
EDIT: I basically found a way to make these in like 2 minutes each, so i can make a new one each POTW or something like that.

EDIT2: Made some headers for use(32 to be precise xD).

http://imgur.com/a/FZJEo

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't fade out well enough in the newer Trunks version. Revert it to look like in the one I was talking about. In other words, the transition between the picture and the background is too quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom