Google getting sued?

Best answers
Yep thats right the site www.googles.com is suing them and claiming they stole their name that is copyrighted......WHAT A BUNCH OF ****ING MORONS! they complain now when google has been around how long? i did e-mail them with my thoughts of course, saying they registered the googles.com domain but not google.com and complain that people are not getting to them that are trying and get google instead of googles.....is rediculous this site is like the RIAA getting every cent it can off an inocent company of people.......i have a gmail account and personally i love it, ive switched from my one e-mail to it so i think the googles.com site is just jealous that they suck and google rules at e-mail service and just better all around....and that the googles thing is just ***......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point, they're not even rellatively the same type of site.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg.... what is that site for?!?!?!? little children?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt they will get a case. The googles site is irrelevant to what the google site functions as. And they threw an S at the end of it. So its not the same domain name.
Its probly just a scam that a few people are trying to pull off to earn a quick buck.

Best answers
Actually, in a much more believable note, Google is getting sued for alledgadly stealing code to use on their search engine years ago.

Best answers
Probably people getting sued for what they say on sites.....that would be the day....

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ES_TANK said:
Probably people getting sued for what they say on sites.....that would be the day....
It'll never happen unless they revoke that thing... what's it called again? Oh yeah, freedom of speech.

But, they really have no case, it's like opening a restaurant called MacDonald's because your last name is MacDonald, and McDonald's tries to sue you, they have no case because the name is different whether or not the difference is only one letter.

Best answers
yep i believe no case but seesh it is just rediculous, a homo site suing the richest search engine lol

Best answers
haha hibiki thats awsome, even more of a reason they probably wont get shut down for anything over this =P

Best answers
I think google and Yahoo are gonna sue each other someday....Askjeeves may be in there too ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom