Good work on the job, team.

Best answers
I was just thinking how unnatural Dragon Ball Z is, in general, and just how cumbersome emulating it must be, in nature. Most mods gave up before even getting this far.

Regardless how people complain about pittances, looking a gift horse in the mouth, I just wanted to say you're all doing an impressive job.

...Damn, I'm not very good at compliments. I don't do them much, you see...

Oh well. You get the idea.

Best answers
Yes esf team really r the best hl team out there other mods have died over the years like {dragon mod z} {gohans hidden powers} esf is the best mod out there right now with there super combos like in street fighter and other games esf team has out done thereselfs this time make a game for the hl1 engine so good to put so much efert in a free game I dont care what noobs say or thank this mod gets better every update 1.1 wuss good but melee sucked now you have some thing to show skill and just pressing one bottn its pressing lots of bottons this really is the best game ever good work esf team keep it up.

Best answers
agreed...
esf has the best team and community that i know of... so maybe the world.
Its amazing how much power they are still getting out of the half life 1 engine and the amount of time they have been around....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course I'll agree. This is the greatest DBZ game out right now period, and you don't even have to pay for it. Aren't we all lucky?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree on what is posted above,
but this should be a pm to mastasurf, i have seen topics like this closed because it really hasnt got anything todo with esf,,, just congrats them for all there hard work,,,

anyway lets hope this topic doesnt get closed, they actually deserve a good thanks for all there hard work tehy have put in over the last few years :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there should be a stikey for all the thanks to the team so they wouldn't look all the posts to find this just that stickey ;)

asfar as this goes i would like to say the best of luck to the team of the best HL1 mod ever and THX for not giving up on it

Best answers
Ummm, yeah, excellent job on this MOD guys. *applause* Seriously though, I really appreciate what you've done for us, keeping this mod alive and best of all, FREE! Yeah, one of the top ten most played games on Steam is a DBZ based MOD. No matter what anyone says, ESF is and always will be the best DBZ mod for any game.

Good job

P.S. Wow, long time waiting for 1.2.1 Not complaining, just stating :) Hope it comes out soon, and with the awesome Trunks model on the front page... Maybe that's what they are waiting for :D

Best answers
thenamekman said:
Yes esf team really r the best hl team out there other mods have died over the years like {dragon mod z} {gohans hidden powers} esf is the best mod out there right now with there super combos like in street fighter and other games esf team has out done thereselfs this time make a game for the hl1 engine so good to put so much efert in a free game I dont care what noobs say or thank this mod gets better every update 1.1 wuss good but melee sucked now you have some thing to show skill and just pressing one bottn its pressing lots of bottons this really is the best game ever good work esf team keep it up.
first post of yours i read and i alrdy dont like u that much. Dont just suspect things unless the team says so. DMZ is defenitly dead, ( Akira even tells us ) but u cant say GHP has died over the years just because no updates have been given. PPL say read the forums ghp is dead, but when u read em its the fans that say its dead not the team. Back on topic, yes ESF is quite the mod :)

Best answers
Don't you hate the way they always make crappy, half-class video games, just to try and make you buys the next one where you can do one more thing? Screw that ****, ESF is where it's at.

Best answers
ESF-TEAM:
Thanx for the effort, thanx for all your time, thanx for your patience, thanx for not giving up...
Thanx for a great game :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course I'll agree. This is the greatest DBZ game out right now period, and you don't even have to pay for it. Aren't we all lucky?
ESF is the balls. 'Nuff said.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love threads like these :D

Yes, the ESF Team is hands down changing the mod world as we speak.

Coding: PcJoe and HarSens both deserve awards and are probably getting job offers (if they haven't already)

Animations: Darktooth continues to makes this mod more and more appealing with the amazing work he has done with the model animations.

Sounds: Freedom has definately done his job by making sure that this game has had all the correct sound effects.

Modeling: God Gundam, TCiccarelli, Zero, Mr Smo, and SS Vegeta have all done their parts in making the models for this game... breathtaking and identical as possible :D

Mapping: DJReady, Blade, and definately Styker should also get big credit for making the amazing maps.. that not only add to the fun.. but make it a total DBZ experience.

Bots: Me... I just want to congratulate him on continuing to make the bots something worth practising with :D Keep up the good work

I close this post.. by saying...

THE ESF TEAM RULES!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf is pratically THE ONLY GAME I PLAY (I Must Have Esf sindrome , i play it more commonly then all the other games on my com) And yes i have to agree , the mod is making some very good success (when ever i walk into a internet cafe in hornsby i will find about 6 people already playying on a server , the last few weeks i walked in there and every1 in the cafe was playying 1.2 , i decided to join the server , i played and owned them all) just one thing thou , i wish the team would listen a bit more to some of the suggestions (even dome of the really good ones that are made are not even discussed about at all) but so far the esf team has done a good job with the mod i guess , keep up the good work

Best answers
yeah i suggested that this cafe in the city get 1.2 but they are all tight... so i installed it on all the computers.... its was such a project and cost me so much

Best answers
Exellence at its optimum.

Sheer quality through using the HL source.

Can't wait for 1.3, I'm wanting to see that Goku SSJ3 yar ^^ And hoping for that Mystic Gohan ^^

Good job guys, and if you ever need a guy who doesn't know how to do models properly but who is a photoshop God, I'm your man. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
thenamekman said:
oh yeah. :laff: thats right ;)
the esf team do a perfect job,i think we all must wish the esf team the best :yes:
the game is on the hl1 engine but the team have gave what they can :D
this game is free but its the best dbz game what i know.

EDIT:bad english i know that :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom