digital paintings?
flash?
what?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we all do.

photoshop CS is the best program out there..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photoshop CS, Gimp, Paint Shop Pro are all good.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Photoshop CS.....can it be downloaded or something or do i have to buy that?

Best answers
you have to buy it.. but if you are lucky to find anything to download (like I did =D ) then you can..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well officially photoshop CS is $600.. but like 98% of the photoshop artists in here and out there gave gotten it illegally from kazaa or such.. so u cant really blamed to do so, even tho warez talk aint allowed on these boards..

Best answers
Bah, i guess i'm the only lamo with Paint Shop Pro. Thats because i'm poor, i dont steal (kazaa, bah), and i dont like adding 3d debris to the things i do. I if cant do it with a brush and lighting (with a little warps), i wont do it. If your poor like me, but want to do good art. Get PSP.

If you dont have any money at all to spare, search for an art program called VCW VicMan's Photo Editor. Its pretty decent to start with.

Best answers
Cel shading is just making something look cartoony with a dark outline. You can do that with MSpaint, its just solid colors instead of detail textures. Though adding cel shading to models is different, and i cant help you with that

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes photoshop Cs, I use Bryce for my 3d work, but 3dmax, is good aswell

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, if you dont want to spend money AND dont feel like getting it illegally (cough*loser*cough*), i suggest The Gimp.. this is practically the same as photoshop exept that its free...

the gimp was originally made for Linux.. and comes free with linux.. but they ported it to win32 platform later..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*resists urge to act like a mod*

Just out of curiosity, what can CS do that 7.0 can't? o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
am i the only one who uses mspaint here?

EDIT: the difference between 7.0 and CS is miniscule. CS has a few more layer blending modes, and whatnot.... but def not worth the 600$ if you have 7.0 already

(there are other methods of obtaining it though)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
posting that link...how smart
to get photoshop, buy it, its expensive but thats the only way you should get it even tho most of us didnt

Best answers
I feel that your best LEGAL option is to just use GIMP. It's got all the features you would need.

Retired
Best answers
yeah Photoshop will do, really depends on what you wanna do, if you want to make certain 3d images, I suggest combining Bryce or 3dsmax with photoshop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've paintshop and it works good to me, wy spent 600 bucks when i can download paintshop from kazaa.
btw, photoshop neads xp and i hate xp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom