GOOD points and BAD points

Best answers
Some of that stuff u said its just bull**** climbing walls? the ****?
and wot about comparing esf with BFP more bull**** if u like that so much **** off there basicly if they haven't implmented the system properly then just leave it they wil probaly do it l8ter

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I don't wanna hear anyone else insulting Rafael's opinion. He is entitled to speak his mind about what he would like in the mod. It may not all be added, but the support and critique helps. If you have nothing constructive or supportive to add here, then DO NOT POST HERE.

Best answers
they really do follow the other people, ive seen it and i did it today while playing and watched them follow them... but maybe we need a person from the team to confirm/..uh uncomfirm this

Best answers
I dont mean relly CLIMB , i mean you cant walk in mountains our jump in an acidented grounds , that i mean. Have you ever plaied BFP? so try do jump im mountains you can do it there.

Best answers
Majin You the world must have more people like you, thanks!!
Maybe Kuririn's kakusan should be sgot and then you presse the right button and the ball share that way it will be more cool and will give more game play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not trying to insult this guy's opinion...but it just seems he based his judgments off of the wrong stuff--namely what HE is working on in a more advanced engine that can do pretty tricks without any real additional work, and his personal preferences rather then gameplay tweaking.

Sorry everyone but his whole qualification for all of his arguments is that, in the game HE is working on, it does that, and this one doesn't.

Climbing walls is an absurd idea.

The jump animation is great. Do I high backflip into a dive bomb melee attack sometime and tell me where the flaw is.

To request better lighting effects from the Half-Life engine is foolish, this game already pushes the envelope graphically as far as I am concerned.

The graphics on the ki blasts are poor...yeah, because this engine doesn't have shaders like Quake III. In BFP modelling, I bet they're the same polygonally--the shaders make theirs look pretty.

Bid For Power is pretty but it is totally lacking in gameplay in comparison to ESF Beta1. The two can't be compared on a graphical scale...the engines are too different (although most models in this game are excellent).

And not for nothing, but this fellow cited what I think the rest of us will agree ar the two best and most accurate models (Piccolo and Goku) and said that they were awful.

And the Aura effects...listen, this IS NOT QUAKE III, all the flashing dynamic lights and crap literally cannot be done, and if it can, not nearly as easily and not nearly as practically. So lay off about that stuff.

And to complain about show-accurate transformation effects on tthe Saiyans being "boring," and then to have complaints made that new ones should be made up to be "more interesting" instead, immediately followed by a complaint that Krillin shoudln't have a transformation because he doesn't in the show is just foolish.

No offense but I agree with almost none of those suggestions.

If this thread were "How to make ESF more like my presumably flawless Brazilian Pack" I'd be inclined to concur, but it's not.

So I don't agree. The complaints are all things that are either not possible, not sensible, or purely cosmetic engine effects that can't really ba attained practically. That's my two cents.

And at least he didn't make any extremely bad suggestions. "We should have a fusion mode, and a Brolli mode!"

Best answers
I said i dont really mean CLIMB i mean you can use the jump in walls or mountains and you cant walk in some kind of ground.
Sometimes you slide.
Now tell you do you think Krilin's Kakusan is good? I think not , i am sue the esf team can make it more real.

Best answers
I think that nearly every model is like :shocked: WOW :shocked: .
The only model i don't like that much is Gohan. I think his hair is looking really strange......
And speaking about transformation. I think the perfect transformation is a little bit..... boring (you know, just changing color and styling of the hair). I think it would be very cool like it is if you're very close to Perfection. One short cry with a wave and Voila ...... SSJ !!! :idea:

Best answers
I agree about the perfect bit, it takes the fun out of transforming, u could at least have the power up sound like they do in the show, u know theres that power up sound and the hair goes gold...anyway i think goku has a cool model, the way his hair moves about and such. Krillen gets hair but we dont see a transformation, because its actually natural. He just grows his hair again. Like it matters tho, it doesnt have to be completely realistic. The trunks models hair needs some work tho, it looks sort of brownish purple, but all the models are still pretty cool.

The follow beam DOES work, u just have to have them on ur scouter and reasonably close to them. Krillen's destructo disk should be able to be called back though, it takes too long to charge up one disk per kill.

I understand what Rafael means, you cant walk up mountains u have to go around them or jump over them, its not possible to walk over the slopes on them, but it doesnt matter that much.

Also I have noticed a cool bug with transforming, it was mentioned in another topic but i have done it alot now. I was mucking around and found if you are SSJ with someone (i found goku the best) you can press descend and ascend at the same time, you will keep the golden hair, but do the transforming again, so it looks like ur going SSJ2. Its pretty cool, also while you are doing this, you can cancel the transformation, by pressing descend. Its cool because you can be normal with SSJ hair, it doesnt work when ur perfect tho. I have a movie of Goku, Trunks, Vegeta and Gohan all doing these and if people know where i can put up movies, i will upload and u can look. I have a picture of Goku using Spirit Bomb, while having SSJ hair, which as we know cannot be done. I will post it soon. And SSJ Rafael, if you think ESF is so bad and Bid For Power is so great, why dont u just play Bid For Power and not insult ESF.

Best answers
Finaly gogetenks understood me, hey i have a good ideia for Krilin's kakusan
You sho it then you press the right button then the ball shre , if you vharge the kakusan a lot it can shre into a lot of balls , if you charge a litle bit it shares in only 2 balls.
That way is better no?

Best answers
i think krillins kakusan ha is fine the way it is. It splits off into multiple balls to follow people around where you fire it, and mre balls split off if you charge it more... also it IS a good attack because if you actually fire it AT someone, but there is 2 or more people in the area, a ball will split off the main one and hit the person, and then the rest of the blast will hit them too, making it very hard to dodge

WOW that was a mouthful, but you understand what im saying dont you?

Best answers
Yes but i think my ideia is better heueheu.The mpdels must move while you are charging beans , that way its better no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom