-Capture the dragon balls
-Some ki attacks have secondary function
-The block system is vey nice
-Ki blast attack is very nice when you shot in the ground or wall
-Different transformation for different models
-Creative ki attacks

-=Bad Thinks=-

-You cant climb walls , mountains and etc
-Krilin transformation does not exist , please dont make a tranformation for Krilin
-Aura needs more effects
-Light effects need more work
-The jump system is very bad , please fix the animation
-Ki blast animation are very poor
-The ki power which can follow need really follow
-Krilin , Goku , Gohan and Piccolo models need more work
-The most important think to be change is when you charge a ki attack you need move , not stop charge and shot , you must charge and move at the same time.

I am brazilian and for now i am doing the Brazil Pack for bif for power , i did the list of good and bad thinks because i want a perfect dbz game , that was the reason to me and some friends start to make our pack , i hope the ESF team can make a very good game , i know this is a beta version , please gys post here if you agree ot not wish me THANKS TO ALL

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, most beam attacks let you charge and move at the same time. Only Masenko/Power Beam and Final Flash, Big Bang, Finishing Buster, and Burning Attack stop u from moving.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Goku model and piccolo models are the best models. We have to give krilin a transformationm otherwiset would unblance the teams. Most of the stuff you said is ***.

Best answers
I agree with everything on the list, except switch jumping and melee. IMO melee is my least favorite thing in beta, its just i really like the beams but i can bearly find time to use them, and i like the jumping. Thats just my opnion anyway, and yeah krillin needs a transformation.

Best answers
A mods A mods to me i know a good mod when i play it,keep this is mind its not how the game animations or graphics look its the gameplay that counts to me,after all,gameplay is mostly why people even bother to play the game for? nah ya think

Best answers
i had this bug the other day where goku looked like his back was broken (it wasnt, it was a glitch) and it was very hilarious. I took a screen shot of it, so if somebody could tell me how to add pics to your sig, i would set it there.

I stuck this here because we were talking about probs with the characters

Best answers
Well, you don't need to put it in your sig, just click the IMG button above where you type messages, or to put it in your sig, go into your userCp, in the sig area, put [IMG*]picture address[/img] without the *

Put the address in between

Best answers
i think the turbo and powerup animations need more work its just like a 2d animation.

Best answers
look at this, a chance to test my sig AND show you a pic :)
so if my sig works, the pic will be down there |
|
|
\|/

Best answers
HAHAHAHA, i got it working *mutter stupid %^&ing geocities *mutter* i had to change to angelfire :S

Best answers
im pretty sure that angelfire doesnt allow image offloading either. i hope im wrong caus i would like to see this pic. maby someone around here will lend you some web space...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please stay on topic. This is not a test your sig thread.

Best answers
If krillen had no transformation then he would suck. BTW he does go mistic latter so stfu.

Best answers
my only problem is basically all the saiyan transformations are the same.
i mean the golden aura and they scream
i no its in the sagas and they do that but i think u could have a bit more imaginative aniamtions on each char
EG
Buu: the ground cracks purple smoke comes out and
circles buu,makes a huge cloud around him purple lightenin buu goes boooo! and transfromation done.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not going to just make up random cool looking things for things they have accurate source material for. The only reasons to deviate from source material are game balance, and physical problems with it (IE animations for Gallit gun). If they can do it like they do in the show, there's really no reason to do otherwise.

-Karrde-

Best answers
The Krilin kakusan ha really needs more work nobody use the attack because it don't work , make it work please the big ball should share in more balls then the small balls must follow the enemy is it possible to make? I think so they cold make a great melle system , i think make the balls follow an enemy is not hard but do it guys

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Rafael
The Krilin kakusan ha really needs more work nobody use the attack because it don't work , make it work please the big ball should share in more balls then the small balls must follow the enemy is it possible to make? I think so they cold make a great melle system , i think make the balls follow an enemy is not hard but do it guys

His scatter beam does do those things... i noticed that the other day while playing. At about a PL of 5 or 6 million an above, a fully charged SB does shoot off about 5 to 10 smaller balls and they do follow enemies. Its not perfect following, but they do follow them.

Best answers
THey dont realy follow i tested it , hve ou ever used the kakusan attack in bid for power ? thet really follow , i think they can do a better following system

Best answers
-You cant climb walls , mountains and etc
:talk: :tired: :cry: :no: :yes:
:rolleyes: O_O O_O LOL why climb if you can fly and they do it just one time in the show. buhaha lol *g*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom