• Its sucks...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What the hell is Dbz Legends?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey folks, most of you people probably know Dbz Legends...I think its a great game.Its probably the most comparible game to Esf also.I appreciate the old PS games cause most of them are better.How many people out there like Dbz Legends?

Best answers
Never heard of it or played it , i did a search on google and found a few screenshots it looks pretty good for PS1

Best answers
SSJ4Vegetto said:
Hey folks, most of you people probably know Dbz Legends...I think its a great game.Its probably the most comparible game to Esf also.I appreciate the old PS games cause most of them are better.How many people out there like Dbz Legends?
Ill agree with you on it being a great game and all. But it defenently is not the most comparible game to esf. The dbz budokai series was MAAAAD better then dbz legends. Also, If you ever played DBZ mugen 2, Its alot better then dbz legends also(Best 16-bit DBZ fighting game :shocked: ). Dbz legends is however the best PS dbz game(even tho it could use better graphics)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
legends is by far

the greatest dbz game of all time bar none theres nothing wrong with it and its amazingly fun

Best answers
If legends is the game I am thinking of it was great. I think that is the only game that I have ever played that made me sweat so much from button mashing.

Best answers
Yeah that game Rocks, i realy liked it because i can Launch it on my ePSXe emulator and the speed is amasing. I'm geting like 200 fps with this game (if removing limits to fps :)), with this kinda speed it actulay give you feel ot DBZ fight. Althou music is kinda srewed up because it is also increases with speed

Best answers
The old role-playing one for the (s?)nes, that was the ****.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Gokuden 2 for snes Bihal?

Reptile i think that bodukai 2 is for XBOX (or was that game cube)

Best answers
dbz legends was alot of fun in the first few hours but then i missed some super moves and after i found out how to evoid the hard attacks i could easily beat every enemy o_O well it isnt the best dbz game ever!the best dbz rpg is The legend of the super sayajin for snes i love that game but it was only released in japan and the best fighting game of dbz is dbz supersonic warriors(or dbz buuku tougeki in japanese)for gba which will released soon.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish legends would ceom to the us sometime soon. I hurried out to buy Ultimate Battle 22, and i wanted to take it back after 20 minutes of playing it. God that game sucks so hard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the challange in legends is doing the 100% recreation run to unlock everything

its hella hard beating some of the circumstances

Best answers
yahoo, i finaly have all psx dbz games. i've downloaded dbz legends now i'm looking forward to playing it. ill post my comments here after i play it :smile:

Best answers
yahoo, i finaly have all psx dbz games.
me was quicker :p
lets see what you think of it^^anyway has anyone played dbz supersonic warriors(buuku tougeki) yet?

Best answers
i downloaded dbz supersonic warriors and i'm gonna play it tomorow :laff:
Hey ,DustMan2704, do you have dbz legends ?

Best answers
i have every dbz game,except the nes games.and it think i played everyone through^^

Best answers
Ok. I downloaded dbz legends, extracted it and i dunno how to run it :(
when i extract it there are two files: dbzlegends.bin ; dbzlegends.uco (i think)

how do i run this game ? :cry:

Best answers
you know that dbz legends is a psx game and you can only run it with psx emulator.
look google for epsxe emulator and get the plugin the program will tell you what you need and where to get it^^you can run the bin with epsxe or you can burn the bin image with a burning prog and play from cd.
anyway what do you think of dbz supersonic warriors?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
I wish legends would ceom to the us sometime soon. I hurried out to buy Ultimate Battle 22, and i wanted to take it back after 20 minutes of playing it. God that game sucks so hard.

I bought that game for a dollar... then sold it back to a friend for 5 :). I haven't played legends, but my friend rented it and told me that he regretted giving it back, becuase he never found it again. He said if he could go back to that day, he'd just keep the game and pay the fee for it.

Best answers
i know taht DBZ Legends is a PSX game (duh)
can tell me how to run that game ?
there are two files when i extract that game
1. dbzlegends.bin
2.dbzlegends.cue

how do i run it i have EPSXE and VGS! Can Someone Please Help Me !!!!!!!!!? :cry:

oh Yeah about DBZ supersonic warriors: THAT GAME ROCKS
i've unlocked all the characters in that game :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom