Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no........sometimes.......maybe........alright

• what the heck are smoking vegoto!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
for melee i think you should be able to fly of at someone and lets every time you right click while in dash it change's the melee attack and when you whack someone down to eart they should hit the ground creating a huge ball of dust for an explosion..like in dbz tv.

the scouter needs some tuning and it should indicate where every body is in the map wich rules out camping and if you dont like it switch it off or use a cvar to cancel it;)
they should also indicate which guy is the strongest on the map by using a colour..

new attacks.. whatch the show dudes and take every attack in it... the more attacks there are happier im gonna be at lan's.
:\

I need you guys to fix the teleport it doesnt look anything like the shows to..

transformation i posted 2 forums yesterday suggesting new move's and charaters and beam attacks but i think there gonna differ from my moves alot but we need more attacks man..

transformations ....the team can use those there are and create or change for new transformations ...i had some pretty good transformation ideas in my forum...impress me dudes...:id:

continue shibbying..post if anybody disagree's or agree's or whants to change some idea's or add idea's

(((VEGOTO))):devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom