Goku's suit

Best answers
When goku ascends, his suit actually gets darker (or was it lighter) than the (same) normal saijin suit..
Looks kinda dumb..

Best answers
i have seen that 2, and goku (i think hes the only 1 who has this) has a hole in his shirt under his arm, it look very weird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gokus suit gets brighter after he transformed ... but this is no bug ... this is made, because Gokus "real" aura is bright and makes the suits looking lighter, too
so ... I think this this is enough explaind

Best answers
No.. no offence but i think that is crap.. :S

The color differance is quite big, and i can imagine something when you say you did it because he radiates more light in ssj mode, but i never saw a change that radical in his clothes in the show..

Best answers
Sentient said:
No.. no offence but i think that is crap.. :S

The color differance is quite big, and i can imagine something when you say you did it because he radiates more light in ssj mode, but i never saw a change that radical in his clothes in the show..

'nuff said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, those are nice pictures, I really liek how you chose one from the start of DBZ and then one fron near the end. :/ When the Drawing style of DBZ was much better. :/

Best answers
Yeah.. you are right Slander, but here is one where the clothes are the same color as your SSJ pic...

http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/gviedma/toriyama/images/goku-combo.jpg

I think that the color diff in your pics is because of the time between the episodes, not because goku went SSJ...
Either way, i can't remember the color of his clothes changing drastically, but doesn't really matter.. it's my opinion that it looks crap.. you don't have to agree with it..

Best answers
I think this would belong in the models / skins forum, cuz this has nothing to to with the coding and everything with modeling....
if you don't like it, reskin one of the models.... :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the reason for this is obvious, Sometimes goku puts way too much bleach into the washing machine, and his suit comes out a little brighter than normal :p.
On-topic: It is a little light, but not enough to be focused on too much, it's too small of a problem.

Best answers
Hmm, it's just the skin that has another [lighter/darker] color, this has NOTHING to do with coding or a bug, if you find it an anoying bug, get a not custom model from RS or do a recolor off the skin...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sentient said:
Yeah.. you are right Slander, but here is one where the clothes are the same color as your SSJ pic...

http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/gviedma/toriyama/images/goku-combo.jpg

I think that the color diff in your pics is because of the time between the episodes, not because goku went SSJ...
Either way, i can't remember the color of his clothes changing drastically, but doesn't really matter.. it's my opinion that it looks crap.. you don't have to agree with it..
That is because it is from the Manga series. The clothing was always lighter colored in the Manga.

Best answers
I just used the bodyskin from goku and put it on the ssjgoku model ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't like it light skin it dark...

Best answers
his clothes do get lighter everytime he transforms, cant prove it right now but watch an ep where he gos super, all of his clothes gain a 'lighter' complexion cos of his energy emiting light from his body (thats why ssj hair always seems to 'glow' even in parts of his face which are shaded the hair seems light still)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look the episode Goku fought against Pikohan (or however he's spelled) in the "deaths tournament"
when he transformed his clothes changed from (almost) red to a bright orange within a few seconds
so it isn't a bug

I think this thread has ended here because this post clears all up, if you see this scene

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmz, isnt this the third threath i saw about this ... read man, read.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it it isn't Wangster ... it just came back 2 times
thx for spamming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom