goku's spirit bomb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep kong sounds good, anyone else notice how the spirt bomb changes over the sagas after the frieza saga it stays the same tho

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever hear of overkill? someone could sit in a corner for 2 hours charging a spirit bomb. if he throws it, it will blow up the level, along with the server..

Best answers
uh ya hey everyone just posting to tell you, you are all wrong :\ so just to clear up a few things goku cant use the spirt bomb as a super saiyan if you have even seen movie #9 i tihnk it is? yes well he just absorbes the energy and becomes some god-like warrior, i dont think the mods would want that in the beta :\ oh but goku used the spirt bomb against majin buu THEN went ssj to make it push down on buu stronger so he couldnt resist, good plan :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea the spirit bomb against buu he turned ssj to push it down... if u ever play dBZ hyper dimension for snes, if you do goku's meteo attack, he does combos, intstant transmission, turns ssj 3 to do an uppercut, and THEN he goes regular non ssj form to form the spirit bomb, he THEN turns ssj and pushes it down and a big blast =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe the meteos in that game are insane

Best answers
brbrbrbrbrb bomm bomm bomm.... dam dam dam *makin his spirit a national park to host sum kids and animals*

Originally thought by Hibiki
Master Dorn YOU R SOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!! *******

ok i make a usefull post.

hmmm how about that that he can absorb his spirit bomb in ssj?

then he would get stronger to pulverize the enemy with one hit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom