Goku's PowerPole

Best answers
I think that Goku should have his powerpole. It can be used the same as Trunk's sword.
There's really no use I know, but I just thought that it would be pretty cool
for Goku to have a 16% chance of breaking block also. Of course he wouldn't have it when he goes ssj.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like you said, there is no use to it. Goku looks like he's playing biljart with hat thing.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically the only reason Trunks was given the sword was to balance him out. Goku already has the most moves and arguably the strongest in-game. So giving him another move just doesn't seem like a great idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku never used in DBZ ... I dunno why it was in the intro ... but it's still stucked between Kami palace and the other tower (dunno in english)

he just used it a few times to fight ... and this wasn't in DBZ

ESF is based on DBZ ... so there's no need of coding, modelling and animating for this

Best answers
the only time he used it in dbz was in movie 1... and movie stuff won't be added to esf

Best answers
I thought he used it in dbz but ur right I'm mistakin. I was thinking of the last couple episodes of db.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nretep said:
Goku never used in DBZ ... I dunno why it was in the intro ... but it's still stucked between Kami palace and the other tower (dunno in english)

he just used it a few times to fight ... and this wasn't in DBZ

ESF is based on DBZ ... so there's no need of coding, modelling and animating for this
Lets look at it this way:
Goku NEVER used after image tech in DBZ (he used it in DB)
Goku ALWAYS used powerpole in DB (he didnt use it in DBZ)

A powerpole would be nice to use to break blocks (for only normal and at 15% chance), but no added attack damage or insta gibbing. Also use it as a secondary straight beam jump that takes no or little ki.

Best answers
Did he just say that Goku never used after-image techniques in Dragon Ball Z? Wait..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
Goku NEVER used after image tech in DBZ (he used it in DB)
erm ... I think you missed something ... the after image is for the teleport ... and teleport looked kinda the current after image ..
[edit]erm ... what did he do against friezas discs ??? and cells discs ???[/edit]

KilledWithStyle said:
Goku ALWAYS used powerpole in DB (he didnt use it in DBZ)
yeah ... in every tournament ... maybe he was always carrying it ... but he was more often using his fists then his power pole ...

KilledWithStyle said:
A powerpole would be nice to use to break blocks (for only normal and at 15% chance), but no added attack damage or insta gibbing. Also use it as a secondary straight beam jump that takes no or little ki.
yeah ... then:
give Gohan a sword (the one he got from Piccolo or the Z-Sword)
give Piccolo his streching arms (which would act like sword)
give Cell his tail (which would act like a sword)
Krillin had a sword, too ... when he tried to kill Vegeta
let Buu be uneffected from swords (cause of his body)
then there's just Frieza remaining ... oh ... no ... let him use hi horns (form2) or his tail

then trunks is da most useless char ever !!!
keep it balanced ... thank ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom