gokus dragon punch

Best answers
there shud b gokus dragon punch in the next version...
i dont really have a pic 4 it... but the ppl who has seen the 'dragonball' series and the dragonball gt series shud no wat i am talking bout. In the dragonball series, u c goku using his dragon punch on (4got the name) the namek person. In dbgt, u c him using it on super android 17, and the (i dunno wat u ppl call them) chaos dragons, evil shenlong watever.
so ne ways my point is that u shud make it itll b very kool :D

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it is actually impossible for dragonfist to be in the next release.

Reason: Because Goku only performs this move as a SSJ3...which isn't included in the next release.

Dragonfist is also a movie attack, but just because he doesnt perform it in dbz shouldnt necessarily rule it out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes lets add a super move to gokus already large arsenal....
he doesnt need it, it would unbalance the game too much.

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
I think it is actually impossible for dragonfist to be in the next release.

Reason: Because Goku only performs this move as a SSJ3...which isn't included in the next release.

Dragonfist is also a movie attack, but just because he doesnt perform it in dbz shouldnt necessarily rule it out.

hahaha u r funny that shows that u never ever watched the dragon ball series and the dragonball gt series, in dragonball he did it as a little kid.
in dbgt he did it as chibi goku and goku ssj4, and o yea another thing theres no such thing as ssj5 and above

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would love to see the proof that goku does Dragonfist as a young child...

Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
I would love to see the proof that goku does Dragonfist as a young child...
id show it to u but i dont have pics, im not a total maniac that gets any pic ne ways ill try to look 4 1 to prove to u, and o yea, even in dragonball z they show that namek guy spitting out the egg cuz he was hit by gokus 'dragonfist'

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, that's what you consider Goku's dragon punch? This is Goku's dragonfist. http://www.dbgtn.com/images/gallery/goku/goku72.gif (copy and paste image) That pic isnt actually of the move, but he only does the move in movie 13.

I was wondering why I kept saying fist and you kept saying punch. They are essentially the same thing.

And don't double post, there is an edit button.

Best answers
... it is like that but i just didnt find the pic with goku adn the dragon around him -_-
ne ways it wasnt just in movie 13
u shud really wat the series of dragonball and dbgt ;)

Best answers
In dragonball it was a silly little kid's technique that goku invented. You want that, make a post in the Final Request Thread, asking for a new melee punch.

Dragonball GT and the 13th movie aren't done by Akira Toriyama, so they don't count. Also, the game is based on DBZ, not DB or GT.

Best answers
i was just proving my point to evil_trunks thats y i posted that stuff it doesnt really matter

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen DB and DBGT. When I think of the dragonfist I think of the attack including the dragon. I don't recall that happening in DB or when he punches through Super 17.

Best answers
/sigh/
ur lying rite now... cuz if u have watched it ull no that b4 goku hits his nmes u always c the dragon,
since u say uve seen dbgt tell me wat happend b4 he punched super 17.
yes im not asking u 4 db cuz i dont really no much bout that, but i no 4 sure in dbgt, cuz i have all the videos of it :D

Best answers
255. Ryu Ken "Dragon Fist"-Any Street Fighter fans? This is arguably Gokou's ultimate physical attack. Unfortunately, it's only used in a movie and DB:GT, so it doesn't really count. Gokou rushes his opponent and raises his right fist. He shouts the words every person who's ever been to an arcade knows, "RYU KEN!". Then Gokou disappears and is replaced by a golden dragon. The dragon charges straight through the target's stomach, then coils itself around the victim. While this is going on, more sections of the dragon shoot up from the ground and wrap around the now reeling victim. Then the dragon constricts, and completely annihilates the target in a bright flash of light. When the attack is finished, the dragon is gone. This especially cool attack has to be seen to be believed.
Who can perform it: Son Gokou
http://www.ultimatedbzinfo.com/attacks.html

This guy probably knows more about dbz than anybody besides A.T.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said the dragonfists might be in 2.0 or any version when goku get's the ability to go ssj3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom