Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a realistic type goku drawing I started a little while ago... what you guys think so far? I know... My hands suck, I was never good at them

I'm debating what to add in the background, maybe Trunks.

Best answers
his left arm looks like it's rotated 180 degrees.also his sixpack needs some work.not to bad,keep working on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first learn some anatomie <_<"

also might start with a line art wich is right... afterwards for realistic style you need even more colors.... like in that art i gues near 36 colors <_<....

somehow its not bad... just not good.. :-\

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No one noticed he had an 8-pack? He also has too many ribs and his right arm is in a weird position (might just be his hand). His left fist is also extremely tiny compared to his arm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
No one noticed he had an 8-pack? He also has too many ribs and his right arm is in a weird position (might just be his hand). His left fist is also extremely tiny compared to his arm.
its not an 8 pack. He has a 6 pack, with the two muscles that connect it to the... genitalia. If you look up on some anatomy, you'll see what I am talking about. And yes, his hand is being fixed, as well as his twisted arm. And when I say realistic, I meant body type realistic, not Portrait realistic. I guess I need to be more specific next time.

And Tryforce, I am learning anatomy, thats why I drew this. The body is on par, just the hands are a bit messed up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont know what kind of Goku this is, but muscly people usually have their lowest rib very defined, above where the six pack begins, this goku looks like some skinny ethiopian that got a 6 pack through muscle stimulators

Best answers
You should make the shoulders wider or waist could be little thinner.
I'd go with waist. And he looks like hes back is flat even though it should be S-curved.
Ill try to make somekind of drawover.
*edit*
Here's really quik drawover, This is how it should be(in my opinion).

Best answers
the man has no shoulders, and them obliques should be more then just slants

Best answers
Its certenly not the best i have seen but ill give ya credit i have seen a lot worse but hey no artist can say they started out perfect i can remember a time where i could hardly make a square lol.
Its not to bad would of been alil nicer to see gokus head, if you repossition the hand to expose the the thumb with the index finger the arm would look alot better and dont be so hard your self with the hands... yours are not that bad at all its just perspective that kills ya here , and the right pectoral (from gokus view) should stick out a lil more then the abs . 5/10 just remember practice makes perfect so keep practicing post some more soon :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom