Goku jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
heres jr goku ill be release in my site after i do the ssj.

Best answers
that head and neck really need work . SKin and the model. Dosen't look Goku JR at all .

Best answers
that face is just like the previous one is sucks its like he has a handicap or something just look at it !! its like :p weird eyes damn ugly mouth its YAK! ilike youre goku ssj 5 and youre gohan ssj 4 but this one stinks. :no: :no: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that head and neck really need work . SKin and the model. Dosen't look Goku JR at all .
Yea, your right the whole model is somewhat off. He is WAY too skinny. Give him some meat on those bones :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing the skin is not yours you just edited it with some hue/saturation.Also the only thing you did was hue/saturation model a bandana and color front of his face redish. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of that skin is mine... So might want to put some credit in there..

And for the bad model a new one is being made for the next release of ESF. It's more exact.

Best answers
Looks like he has 5 o clock shadow.. the face needs work espicially the nose.. the bandana looks like hes wearing 2 cardboard planks.. and the belt is just skinned on (I think) keep trying.. (even though I dont know anything in modeling/skinning)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he did nothing to it.. besides add a undershirt and red bandana... *he kinda took my idea* :p

Best answers
k guess u guys didnt like it but wait on till u see what i maid my ssj5 please requast thread close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom