Goku: in-progress

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's awesome but the eyes are not dbz stylish and he doesn't look too much like Goku..

Best answers
The style is not supposed to be Akira Toriyama's. I wanted to draw Goku in my own "default" drawing style, and it came out pretty much the way I thought it would. Which I am happy with.

Best answers
lol btw can you move/close that window on the right ... I wanna see it all :] ... also what is he doing with his hands ? to me it looks like hes charging a kamehameha o_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well to me, that face dont look like goku. looks cool though. yea you should make the image small so we can see it all, unless youre trying to hide something o_O

Best answers
... i'm not gonna say anything... your on your on to an art career son.... all the stuff that I have seen you do is real good.... if I were you I would make animations of the goku you made and such... but that'll be hard... but still your real good son... :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you drew it on your own style you still didn't gave him a Goku look.

Best answers
No thats his way of goku. Doesnt matter if it is like the DBZ or not. Thats his goku. So its not meant for it to look EXACTLY like goku. Just again..his view on it.

Best answers
It's difficult to point out if something looks like a Dragon Ball Z character when the style is totally not Toriyama's. He has a VERY specific style. once you toss that, all you have left is hair & clothes. I think maybe I made the hair a little too much like Toriyama's. I didn't want to use the angular eys, small nose, huge mouth angled small face, etc.. I happen to think I captured Goku's essence pretty decently once I had to chuck all that stuff. oh well.

Best answers
well I think u did ... that pic gives u an idea bout how the DBZ live action movie will look like :D

again awsome pic m8 :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom