goku fevah!

Best answers
inspired by a mixture of not having modeled in forevah, being extremely bored, and the new(ish) super dbz game on ps2, i decided to make me a goku =D. i havent done anything to the skin yet really and the face isnt even unwrapped yet, ill try to get around to that whenever i get some time off work tho,

also i dont know much about making a cel shaded skin so could somebody give me some pointers maybe (preferably nataku or SV) >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1st!

thats so ****ing ownage! WB! xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As usual you've got the form of what you're going for down pretty well, and though its a bit hard to see in such a small wire view, your polygon flow has improved tremendously siunce your last model.

G/J! ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
inspired by a mixture of not having modeled in forevah, being extremely bored, and the new(ish) super dbz game on ps2, i decided to make me a goku =D. i havent done anything to the skin yet really and the face isnt even unwrapped yet, ill try to get around to that whenever i get some time off work tho,

also i dont know much about making a cel shaded skin so could somebody give me some pointers maybe (preferably nataku or SV) >_>

One question, why is Goku wearing Heels?

Best answers
thanks all, i probly gonna skin it on wednesday or sumthin,
@mf29 - probly for the same reason my boots have heels >_> LUGZ FTW!

Best answers
its awsome, yeah i can give you pointers and shaders on MSN, cell shading is realy tricky some times, but when you come with a cool idea combined with good lighting you can achive great stuff. When i look closly at the mesh i see that its realy nacly done, my style man, and for the cell shaded skin, if you aim for the DBZ tenkaichi games, or smthing familiar you gotta use realy thick black lines and plan the skin well. i still dont know much about cell shading i keep finding nev technics every time , when i look at the Sparking NEO Images im in deep shock, those guyz do insane job...

Best answers
=)) goku didn't have LUGZ
He had some"made in china stuff"

Best answers
lol thats true, i just figure it made it look more like boots

Best answers
saver pwnage! i like it alot looks better than i've ever seen a goku look.... you have alot of patential my friend....

Best answers

i finished! big props to nataku for showing me the finer points of cel shading! lol, now next time i get some time im gonna make some poses and maybe a few extra forms, ss1-ss3 maybe

*edit*
CLOSEUP!

Best answers
i dont really release any models but if somebody wants to compile it and throw it ingame i dont have a problem with that

Best answers
wow
well then
somebody expirienced should totally do that

Best answers
that means if someone want the model for a mod or something he could give it him.

so if you want it just pm him that you want to put it ingame rofl :D *liddle joke* haha

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet stuff man =]
Dont forget the lines under his eyes ;)

Best answers
i tried that but it just didnt look right, oh well guess ill try again =p, lol

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^_^ I get that too sometimes, just try a few times, eventualy you'll get it right =) use a ref to make it easier :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TRSS said:
i dont really release any models but if somebody wants to compile it and throw it ingame i dont have a problem with that

Please release it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom