Goku damaged

Best answers
Both one's hair look severly wrong.
In addition, the skin (most visible at the SSJ's wounds/scratches) looks like it was done in paint. The blood looks like ketchup and the scratches in the clothing like if someone went over the clothes with brown chalk and not like actual scratches. Very pail and undetailed skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ssj goku model needs a lot of work, compare the size of his chest by the size of his little arms, and the hair doesnt just go up in straight spikes, most of the spikes are supposed to be bent

the one with goku doing spirit bomb looks awersom.. especially the sprite, i almost thought that it was a ss from the show

btw, did you use actual backgrounds from the show?

Best answers
the shoulders of the first one look messed up - too wide I think
and the face - messed up as well, the skinned didnt put enough detail in'em to be like the show
though its a finished model I presioum, if ur here for crits then its gonna have to be edited a lil imho

gl

and nice work untill now!!! very nice skills there!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj gokus head is actually lobsided, its too far to the left (as we look) the spirit bomb goku looks like he is deforming horrably...i kinda wanna suggest remaking, but that would be mean. may i offer to help?

sirken

S
i edited the skin for him made the blood realler and helped witht the skintone a lil to look lighter like goku's so i hope a update will show up... i think his neck can be bigger.

Best answers
Thx for all ur comments. Now I understand that the skin is not on ur taste coz he is a beginner skinner but don’t understand why the model is bad or something. All I know is that if this model it was skin by an experienced skinner it will look to good to be judge. I could try to skin it by myself but that will take some time and I want to continue my episode 001 map. The hair: from Goku holding a spirit bomb picture is behind his hands so u cant see all the details (3 on the left 4 on the right: perfect). Why I said the model is perfect?! Coz I study it very careful in UnrealED from all the angles to see all the details

the spirit bomb goku looks like he is deforming horrably...i kinda wanna suggest remaking, but that would be mean
neah don’t worry about that coz that’s to easy ^^ there you go

Amighty_gir said:
may i offer to help?
this is the second no the third time when u want to help us (respect) so this time I will not evict ur question, how can u help us GIR?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im an experianced 3d modeler who can also skinmap (pretty well i think) and i also have a lot of experiance with unreal. look at my sig if u wanna see an example of my modeling.

Best answers
Then just add me to MSN, AIM or Yahoo and let’s chat about how good u are :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom