goku and gohan

Best answers
i tried doing that but it came out strange so i did it this way and changed the model so that the model had the edges of the bicep done and i cant send the file for some reason. could u go on aim or something

Best answers
update here are the final models. credits to Vassago and PublicEnemy. ill have a link as soon as i got done assigning to a skel. heres a pic of the finished models.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa, thats pretty good, i could reskin that goku of yours :) if you want :D

Best answers
The models look good, but it seems u haven´t connect the head right on their neck...
And u make the biceps completly wrong.
If i looked exactly at the arms, much more than the biceps are wrong... u forgott to give them muscular shoulders... It looks like Goku/ Gohan haves mega (but "WRONG") Biceps and little, little, little weak shoulder- muscels....
Try to fix their connection between their head and their neck (if it is wrong, because it looks wrong : /) and try to fix their arms! (if the connection between head and neck IS wrong, u will have big trouble to fix it...)

And the slit on the pants looked a bit to big...

Best answers
well the head isnt connected to the neck in the front but it is in the back. but imm assigning the top layer of the neck to the head joint so there wont be any holes. well the arms thats the best i can do i made 3 sets of arms and these were the best. and i can fix the slit easily.

Best answers
his crotch seems to be too long, and his fingers look to squarish and blocky, but apart from that it looks great, even though i think you should make his clothes a little darker, try playing around with the contrast a little bit, and also give him a kool facial expression like hes ready to fight or something, not just the blank stare :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom