goku and gohan

Best answers
heres a goku and a bojack gohan i made. credits to vassago for gokus hair. critz?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a really good model, but are you finished skinning it...?

Best answers
its not skinned yet i just modeled the eyes into the head. and im just learning how to skin so my skin would suck. but if anyone wants to skin it just let me know.

Best answers
the arms look a bit strange but besides for that i like the gohan model

Best answers
thanks. heres an update. i skinned all of it cept the face arms and chest. this is my 2nd or 3rd skin. if anyone wants to skin it just tell me. credits to smo i based my boots skin off of his.

Best answers
i wouldnt mine giving it a try :) but i still think you should fix the arms ;/

Best answers
ok i fixed the arms. either get on aim or pm me your email address. i put the skin on gohan to.

Best answers
now that u put only a goku, the blue part looks like a t-shirt under his orange thingy he wears. (i'm not good with words...)

Best answers

well im done a few changes to your model so my skin fits it better and so that some of the things look a bit better imo. i know i havent done the other ear but i think ears are a pain. ill post some more shots later.

p.s. im not done with the arms ( i know they look funky)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't know but i think it's from nuttz's base model ... i mean the arms ...
btw how many poly's are there??

Force Pit Member
Best answers
There are 2494 polies as of now for the gohan, o_O unless he changed stuff on the model. i dont know about goku though... Anyhow, nice model =]. But i think u should make the wristbands instead of skinning em on... o_O. skinning em on doesn't look too good... imo at least

Best answers
heres a another pic of the skin i made. im done with everything now i got a bit lazy towards the end tell me what you think

Best answers
well when i got the model i wasnt given a ssj version so i modified the gokus hair to look ssj. all i did was change the placement of some vertexs. tell me what u think

Best answers
wow ! really nice ssj model!
will you realease it?
happy new year

Best answers
well this model doesnt have a skelaton attached or anything

Best answers
good job on the skin and thank u saved me the time of having to make ssj. just send it back to me and ill assign it to a skel. but one crit can u make the muscles on goku a little better defined.

Best answers
yeah im not too good with muscles.... but maybe could you try to show me what you mean.

Best answers
well im not very good at skinning the skin but heres sorta what im talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom