Goku All Sagas modelpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
whoa.. that really has QUITE a big variety of gokus... I kinda see why you want it, even though the quality of those isn't exactly "top-notch".

I wouldn't mind a piece of that myself.

I meant the models...

For gaming purposes...

Stop looking at me like that >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not Allowed to have Access to them due to the Pack does not have all the Allowed Requirements to be Distributed. Sorry, but you will have to do the research on people.

I have them but not to be distributed.

Best answers
hmm I was searching for that too.
I found the all sagas Gohan and Vegeta but not this one. I got the rapidshare link, but the files have expired so no luck :(
Would love it oif the creator got the permission and up,loaded them though.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the credits on that.
"the ones who made the models." Ahah.

Best answers
Not Allowed to have Access to them due to the Pack does not have all the Allowed Requirements to be Distributed. Sorry, but you will have to do the research on people.

I have them but not to be distributed.
Lol Red Saiyan is still around? That SPiN >_>

Best answers
it will be impossible for me to get the permissions... most of the original authors are away and not reachable ....
sry people.. (i myself do not hve the packs due to a system crash...)

Best answers
hmm I was searching for that too.
I found the all sagas Gohan and Vegeta but not this one. I got the rapidshare link, but the files have expired so no luck :(
Would love it oif the creator got the permission and up,loaded them though.
Would you share Gohan and Vegeta's pack LINK?

<3<3<3

Best answers
If he's willing to share then please do so via email/pm
they still are not for public -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it will be impossible for me to get the permissions... most of the original authors are away and not reachable ....
sry people.. (i myself do not hve the packs due to a system crash...)

You know you don't need permission to give credits right? You only need permission to release the pack. Give credit where it's due. But for all other purposes "the ones who made the models" gave me one of the best lawls i've ever had on this forum. Hahaha ah, it's so rediculous it's actually awesome.

Best answers
problem is, i do not have a single clue where i got some of the parts from xP

- hey, that pack is old now... i left the active community quite some time ago.. -

Best answers
Please if someone has this pack send the link to my e-mail or in Private Message.

Thanks for all

I want this model pack

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol Red Saiyan is still around? That SPiN >_>
Not Really, Mystic just gave up and went back to radio.

I said I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE MODEL PACK. So do not send me messages on MSN asking for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not Really, Mystic just gave up and went back to radio.

I said I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE MODEL PACK. So do not send me messages on MSN asking for it.
Why even bother saying you have the entire model pack, if you're telling them not to ask you about it.

Might as well never have mentioned having it. /shrug

Best answers
Anyone who wants them just pm me. Except the Goku of course. I have a few of those Goku models, like the armour models and the Precell Saga Plain clothes one, the orange jersey thing, I mean. And the ssj2. And I think even the ssj4. Too bad though. lol, just a simple google search for all-sagas-goku-pack.rar gave them to me. Try searching. There's this foreign lingo site which has them all. But if you dont find them then pm me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why even bother saying you have the entire model pack, if you're telling them not to ask you about it.

Might as well never have mentioned having it. /shrug
Because I have it and want to make people feel bad I guess? Just so I can Ignore more people on MSN?

Plus Just telling them I wont give it out untill Yopsie can get all permission or They Get them.

Best answers
Has someone the modelpack of yopyop give it to me?

Please send to me in my e-mail o Private Message

Please i wnat this model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are models shown in this pack that I know where never released to the public, and I know the artists who made them probably wouldn't be very happy to know they were hacked up and rigged without their permission. From that picture I see various parts from these artists:

Darksun
Davidskiwan
Kreshi
GodGundam
NeD
SV
Turk

This pack was founded on pure ignorance and disrespect towards the original creators, and asking for it is just as ignorant. If you didn't know before, you know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom