Goin to canada,tell me what to do there

CCX2

C
Hey,

Thursday (in 2 days) I am goin to Ontario,Canada,all I know right now is our hotel is right across the street from Niagra Falls.
and I am goin to Ottowa as well,what should I do for fun? Visit ESF ppl in canada?;):p
go to stores?

tell me what a tourist would do for fun!!!

-SSJ Shadow
The ONLY Hedgehog that can go SSJ

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've just bene to canada for uhm 4 weeks, all by myself, so I'll try to help.

Euhm... I really enjoyed going uo north for camping there, but I guess I'm one of the select few who liked the survival camp we had there ( standing up @ 6 am> go fishing> catch bass> breakfast> go fishing> catch pike> noon> lunch> go fishing> catch pike> 6pm eat pike or bass > sit around a campfire > or go fishing)

Ehm I liked shopping in the malls over there, they are really big compared to Holland.... Maybe go to Toronto to see what's over there. Go to London... Parry Sound. Sit in swimmingpool (if available) or Jakuzi (if available) go to theaters, or if u have satelite watch movies over satelite. I was there to visit my family so it's cienta different I guess.

Anyway go see niagra falls and spott some chicks there ;) lots of ppl go there everyday so that shouldn't be a problem :D

CCX2

C
Um...my hotel is across the street from Niagra falls so....aww hell yeah! :D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if ure in Ottawa, why not visit Parliament Hill? Other than that, Ottawa is just packed. Go to Toronto, there is a ton of stuff to do there, see the CN Tower, visit all of the interesting Tourist Magnets, and, if there is time, come to the next province over, Manitoba, thats where I live :)

CCX2

C
if I could I would,but we're sticking in Ontario and Ottowa,but thanks for the help man

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm.... wuts good in canada.... hm.... BEER MAYBE? smuggle as much of the light brown gold back to the states, there beer tastes like horse piss

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have never been to canada, i have been told its full of canadians, or so the legands goes:p

CCX2

C
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
hmmm.... wuts good in canada.... hm.... BEER MAYBE? smuggle as much of the light brown gold back to the states, there beer tastes like horse piss

and you LIKE the taste of horse piss? ;/

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I find the idea of going to Canada being a big deal very funny..

I mean..it's just Canada..
Of course, I have that attitude because I've lived within spitting distance of Canada my entire life..
When I go out on weekends, half the time we end up going crossing over to Canada for some..entertainment.
:D

Best answers
Alright, well I live in the little town of Ajax (just east of Toronto) and I say Canada rocks, its the best country. Cottages, babes, beer, wintersports, summersports, biking, theatres, sportin events everything. Its so ****in awesome in Canada, I really recommend goin to check out some chicks in toronto + the CN tower. When your in Niagra, go to the good side (Canada) and visit the tourism street (has haunted houses/great food/comedy clubs. Toronto has some great dance clubs (Club 279, Jokers, and many others. OH YA, when your near Toronto or anywhere in southern ontario, tune in to Edge 102.1FM on your radio. Best variety of rock music. Well have fun all of you visitin. Lehter.

PS. WE DONT LIVE IN IGLOOS!!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and if u have the ime...

go to canadaá's wonder land. dunno if u like parks like that but I loved it

CCX2

C
Originally posted by Tepus

;/ bull**** sence tingleing

:D i live in a pepsi bottle
I live in a cardboard box,and i know you guys wouldnt doubt it :p

CCX2

C
Im leaving tomorrow morning! :D

if you got any places in Ontario/Ottowa I should go to that a tourist would like lemme know

or Ill just go to Niagra falls passing my AIM name to chicks all day...:laff: :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom