Gohans Shield

Best answers
I have seen people shooting blasts or something when they use the shield. What is this and how do I do it?

Best answers
when you use the shield and you want to attack regurly again so you wanna loose the shield you could just let go of your primary attack (default Left mouse button) so it will go away but if you wanna shoot it what is possible ofcourse you have to hold the secondary attack a few seconds (default right mouse button) and then let go of it and then a ball pops out which can be strong especially when people have putten blasts in it!! Do remember, dont let go of the primary attack until you haold the secondary!!

Best answers
this is good for when u want to power up moves so u wont get hit with other peoples beams

Best answers
When using this attack do you have to hold the primary attack to protect yourself?
Or do you power the sheild up until you see it hten you let go of it as both times ive been killed by all sorts of beams including kamehameha and Bluebeam/purple beam etc

Best answers
...is there a way to charge the beam up high or is it just like any other beam?...like does it get higher when somone shoot a beam into it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's like a permanent, stationary beam struggle. The more power you put into it, the stronger it will be. Suck in a few final flashes and everybodies in trouble.... Although few people are dumb enough to keep firing.

I have a question... Does Frieza disk go through it, or is it absorbed?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
frieza disc, and destructo disc will go through it, and unless u have a high pl the shield attack is pretty useless

i/e if u have 600,000 ki and a ssj goku fires a kamehameha at u, ur dead. but if u have like 10,000,000 ki and a ssj goku with only 5,000,000 ki fires a kamehameha at u, u'll absorb it but well lose ki.

Best answers
well to make a long story short when you are gohan press 5

Best answers
The shield works on all attacks except Piccolo's eye laser, Frieza's finger laser and disk, and Krillen's Destructo Disk. As said above, it only works well if your PL is pretty high, otherwise a powerful attack'll just drain your ki then kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom