Gohans Shield

Best answers
I noticed Everytime my teammates hide in my shield the "Evil" Team can just melee them out of the place! so like if im seeing someone is making a shield and ´his mate is hiding in it.. i target him swoop and hold my button down. and hist mate isent secured in the shield.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Xsis said:
I noticed Everytime my teammates hide in my shield the "Evil" Team can just melee them out of the place! so like if im seeing someone is making a shield and ´his mate is hiding in it.. i target him swoop and hold my button down. and hist mate isent secured in the shield.
i guess its because gohans creating the shield not his team mate. i never seen it before, wouldnt you get thrown out of the shield?

=/\/\C

Best answers
U get kicked out, its pretty ****ed up.. cause it takes Beams and more stuff but execpt melee (i knwo the other freiza finger and more) Its pretty damn annoying..

Best answers
Xsis said:
U get kicked out, its pretty ****ed up.. cause it takes Beams and more stuff but execpt melee (i knwo the other freiza finger and more) Its pretty damn annoying..
Actually, there's no way anything can get into the shield for as long as gohan holds down the button. This includes beams and meleers. Splash damage can go through it, and kiblobs. As far as I know, a person can't enter the shield because when Gohan throws it out, it pushes people away. Does this happen with teammates? Even if a teammate can stay in it, it would block everything just the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom