Gohans' Shield

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not sure if this has been suggested(search button never gives you what you look for):

Instead of automatically absorbing the damage from any beam, is it possible that you can ps with the shield? If you lose, then your attack will be absorbed. If you win, your beam will penetrate the shield and gohan will get hit.

Also, would it work with melee too? If your powerful enough, you should be able to ps with the shield. As for the animation, it should show your fist pressing against the shield and if your winning, you'll see the part that your fist is penetrating move inward until it breaks. Anyone agrees? Or am I just wasting my time?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
when Buu absorbed Gohan and faught Veggito
just when he got crazy to smash all dimantionz
he used Gohan's attack - the shield!!! and Veggito PS with it untill he when ULA!SSJ2 and shrinked his shield till he won the PS!

I'll add as usual my gifs and pictures
I'll link em up just to make it easier for the 56kERS!!
(in the other thread I'll do this...)

so its good idea yeah!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to implement something like that before, but I didn't have enough knowledge of the sdk to do so, heh. Sounds like one of those "Down the road" type ideas though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no u cant ps witha shield in the show so you wont do it in the game end of story

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
-=EEF=-Ghost said:
Instead of automatically absorbing the damage from any beam, is it possible that you can ps with the shield? If you lose, then your attack will be absorbed. If you win, your beam will penetrate the shield and gohan will get hit.

Also, would it work with melee too? If your powerful enough, you should be able to ps with the shield. As for the animation, it should show your fist pressing against the shield and if your winning, you'll see the part that your fist is penetrating move inward until it breaks. Anyone agrees? Or am I just wasting my time?
Did anything in that state that it was in the show? No.

All I meant was that it would be a nice addition to the game. Instead of a level 2 mil gohan automatically absorbing a level 5 mil kamehameha and nuking the map with the shield attack, they will have to work for that power.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
exactly stupid....none of it was in the show which is y they wouldnt add it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can a mod plz close this thread because people dont know how state their opinion without insulting someone. Thx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-=[EEF]=-Ghost said:
All I meant was that it would be a nice addition to the game. Instead of a level 2 mil gohan automatically absorbing a level 5 mil kamehameha and nuking the map with the shield attack, they will have to work for that power.
that's the reason it doesn't work ... if you shoot into a shield, it burns Gohans KI ... if you shoot a 5 Mill KHH, no 2Mill Gohan would have KI left ... then he's "empty", the shield disappears, the Gohan falls down and is attackable
the only this is that's still buggy and often causes crashs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks for an actual answer without trying to insult me :yes:. But it's done now and I already see why it wouldn't work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda like the idea but gohan just hasto then have an advantage like this:

You can only beat the shield if your allot stronget then him let's say toy have about 20% more KI then him.

Best answers
GOHAN CAN PS WITH SHIELD BLAST i've said this befour gohans shield absorbs enegry not take it away when gohan fired that blast at garlic jr he was fireing all of garlic jr's blasts back at him plus some of his own enegry which he used 2 creat the shield in the first place

dbz is unfair cause if it wasnt the krillin could beat frieza and nothing whould make any sence

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't ever seen gohan use the shield attack in DBZ nevermind PS.

What you think of my idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan has used the shield in the garlic jr. saga...but no he has never psed with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should be able to "swoop-struggle" with the sheild. if you can overpower it, you break the sheild and hit the guy. gohans sheild is mainly used as a melee deturrent (in my experiacne anyway)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swoop struggle? That's a very cool idea man!
ya the shield should be SS & PS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom