Gohans shield attack

Best answers
What does gohans shield do coz i can't notice any change when i use it. I can still be blow up and people just fly through the shield.
:cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it absorbs most beams and balls, and you hold left click to create and hold ot, and hold roght click to throw it

Best answers
When using the shield it will absorb all incoming attacks, so you shouldn't be able to get hit when the shield surrounds you. It's pretty cool to let all the power go in 1 ball and BOOM. ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
they should make it so, that everytime you attack the shield, the shields getting smaller and smaller!

Best answers
I think that's verry crappy it should protect you from all damage except melee.

Best answers
:laff: NOT if u play with freeza...like me. i enjoy killing noobs who try to protect them with this shield :laff: its funny

Best answers
i think its should be like this:

Protects u from everything and melee and people on ur team can come in and does same efect but ur energy should go down wen u use it. Then everything would be fair.

Best answers
the onyl problem whith the shild is that freeza dizck and diracto dizik can go thro it :no:

Best answers
Nah i think thats fine cant make the sheild invincable or eveyone would spam it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It should cost so much ki that it could only last a limited time, and disk should not be able to go through it and neither should splash dmg ;(

Best answers
Originally posted by SSFT
It should cost so much ki that it could only last a limited time, and disk should not be able to go through it and neither should splash dmg ;(
never. noobs will use this all the time. and when no attack goes through its is like cheating. if it would be so u lose much KI (so that u can use it only 5 secs or something). but nvm, i still have the fingerlaser :laff:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like it the way it is, since there are many ways to hit a guy that is using the shield for years at a time:rolleyes:

But make sure that you keep holding primary attack so people cannot fly thru it.;)

Best answers
I think people should be able to use melee when sheild attack occurs. Or mabe not lol so you can avoid multiple melee spamers.

BTW: Melee 4 life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom