Gohan's improved move

Best answers
You know the shield he does.... well instead of it just being a shield couldnt it obsorb energy to? or has someone thouht of that

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean absorb energy? Like take ki away from those around you or something like that? Please elaborate

Best answers
like you know how people fire at you, what ever they fire you absorb.
how much energy it takes to make whatever your firing it gives half of it to the person as gohan.

Best answers
thats not wat a shield is for its not to absorb its to protect you and your teamates...

having it absorb power is a abd idea unless u eman it absorbs up to 1/2 its power into the shield and the rest goes through as damage?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
thats not wat a shield is for its not to absorb its to protect you and your teamates...

having it absorb power is a abd idea unless u eman it absorbs up to 1/2 its power into the shield and the rest goes through as damage?
i think he's trying to say when you use the shield instead of just absorbing attacks it should also give gohan some of the energy from them.

=/\/\C

Best answers
If i understand what you guys are saying(and i dont)then i got news for you,it already works that way.The more blasts fired into gohans shield the more powerful his shield attack will be when he fires it.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abhorsen said:
If i understand what you guys are saying(and i dont)then i got news for you,it already works that way.The more blasts fired into gohans shield the more powerful his shield attack will be when he fires it.
thats not what hes saying, hes saying instead of attacks only being absorbed by the shield, the energy from the attacks also gets transfered to gohan increasing his power level.

=/\/\

Best answers
he would have unlimited shield as long as people keep shooting stuff at him because his Ki would increase with the absorbtions.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After hearing more, I decided I don't really like the idea either. If Gohan was to gain Ki, then like catfish said, he would have unlimited shield. if he was to gain more PL then it could tip the scales in his favor...

Best answers
Yeah, it's not that hard to pull up a shield when you see a beam or something incoming..
You could gain lots of powerlevel by just creating the shield everytime your opponent attacks you.. :S

Best answers
Im not saying he raises his powerlevel everytime they hit him with a beam....but instead half of the energy fired from a beam is transfered to his ki gage....instead of his powerlevel going up 100k each time.

Best answers
i think what he meens is thad when peeps shot at the shield it absorb the energy and then make the (energy ball) the shield can use stronger....!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the shield does absorb energy, it doesnt contribute to your PL, but it adds to the power of your shield. Then when you release it as an attack on someone it can become very powerful. Which is the way it should be. If it gained PL, that would be a little unbalanced and would be used way too often.

Best answers
Still don't exactly know what you mean, but if you mean that the attacks should be added to the amount of KI you have left, that would mean you would be able to keep up the shield forever. Cause the only way to break through that shield is when the guy using it runs out of power and can't keep it up. If the power would be renewed everytime the shield gets attacked.. feel me? :S

So that's not really a good idea either..

Best answers
THANK GODS SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!!!! see but people would be smart enough to stopo firing. if not then he stays there with his shield up all the time..... :) it would give hima lil advantage i mean gohan doesnt have the best defense in the world. so i mean it could help him a bit.

Best answers
Uhh.. so that's actually what you ment... o_o

That would get massively spammed by noobs and just plain dumb people.. Like i said.. BAD idea... :no:

Best answers
and i also think teammates can contribute to the power his shield absorbs for the attack, so why couldn't just contribute to the ki he gets from it?

I think the shields is fine how it is. A temporary defence that can be unleashed as an attack. If people are silly enough to keep shoting the shield then that attack becomes huge.

Best answers
Shield attack... to me anyways is a waste of time. What ep in DBZ did he use it? Also its all buggy.

U know what would be good though? 1-handed Kamehameha lol.

Best answers
He used it in the "History of Trunks" movie special.. even though they said they wouldn't ;D do anything from tha movies.. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom