Gohan's improved move

Best answers
Well the Bardock and Trunks movies ARE part of the storyline.... But that's not why they put it in. He used it in the saddest, most pathetic, ****ed-up saga of all: The Garlic Jr. Saga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf is right, he used it to protect everyone from the swirling vortex of dead zone, i beleive.

Best answers
You guys...
The ONLY Fighters in esf that does not have a move that can go through the sheild is Vegeta and Trunks...

Everybody else has one.
It wont be unballenced.

Best answers
But if you just fire a beam and have it blow up next to the shield the blast raduis will still hurt the person inside.

Best answers
Really i never knew that MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH! neways, i thought it would be a good idea if it didnt take to much of the coders time....

Best answers
What about this!!!:

Gohan can put other teammates in the shield to protect them!!!!! like from a huge spiritbomb

Best answers
Isnt that already what it is basically... Why dont you create a move where the shield goes up and people can go inside to get protected but after a certain ammount of time (10-20 seconds) Gohan's life begins to decrease because of the stress hes dealing with... or his powerlevel drops or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom