Gohans Hidden Power

DarkPredator

D
okay example: you go to good and then to gohan the evil start killing alot of people on your team ((14 15 times probaly)) then you start screaming powering up alot and maybe if your close to ssj you go up to that transformation for a short time something like that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The problem I see with this idea is that no other characters have a technique or special feature like that. All things being equal, this would unbalance Gohan. Perhaps in the future, as more techniques, transformations, and features are entered into the betas.

Best answers
How bout everyone has something like that though, like Goku does what Gohan does, remember when Frieza killed Krillan, and Vegeta, when you die a certain amount with him, he powers up, etc.:idea:

Best answers
Ok so you already have a thread about this, and you decided to start another one for the hell of it? WTF do you just want to give reasons to Mods to yell at people? I'm no mod but seriously, do you think people will pay more attention to you idea (which I think is very unnescessary and stupid to boot) if you make tons of threads? The idea can lick my balls.

Edit: my bad i thought u started the thread jeff, but both ideas would be very low on my wish list for ESF

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
jez.. i posted that hidden power to :\ anyway.. it would be great! then i can swap something away VERY fast ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maby its shoulod be like:
You could use this at any time, but you can only do it once per life.

Best answers
it would make things interesting. for eg

goku would go partial ssj liek in one of the specials with the tru namek.

gohan gets hidden power
krillin is the same

piccolo fuses...with nail...something like that

trunks..dunno
frieza..dunno
vegeta...dunno
cell...dunno
buu..duno

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This idea has been posted by lots of people, and I'm one of them... I posted this idea a long time ago... use the Search option next time ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom