Gohan ssj2, wiling to release him

Best answers
Write .mdl at the end of the file name.

Anyways...credits would have been appreciated =/ guess it's too late now.
sry i didint know that you made the anims SV : D, of course will add the credits to the readme file, its just i didint know what exactly tryforce used : D
it was all completed in a big hurry due some other things i had planed
it dosent look so good without 100 % selfilumination, but that 's just how HL is.
i will update the readme soon

Best answers
Okey so model is good but bugs : hair bug ! when you fly in bost , disapiering when opponent is spining you around to throw !

Best answers
FIX

Lol guys you call that a model. That's a crap no ofense plz. SV's OWNZ them all. And by the way fix it or I shall do it. :S

Best answers
Tiger who gives u the right to come in and call his model crap. Just because u like Sv's model better doesnt mean u can put his model down and bad name it. Thats mean

Best answers
It seems like there hasn't been much effort put into this model.The blue part of his shirt has faces going trough his body that you can't see(kinda hard to explain but trust me,it shouldn't be that way) The smoothing groups are all ****ed up and every part of his skin has another color.He has the forehead of an alien and so on.

I think you can do better,Nataku.

Best answers
Lol guys you call that a model. That's a crap no ofense plz. SV's OWNZ them all. And by the way fix it or I shall do it. :S
first of all, its not a competition betwean me or SV but , whateva. tbh its childish to talk things like that...
and i dont force anyone to use it : D do i? and if you want to change something, do it, dont rerelase it, but change it for you purposes.

It seems like there hasn't been much effort put into this model.The blue part of his shirt has faces going trough his body that you can't see(kinda hard to explain but trust me,it shouldn't be that way) The smoothing groups are all ****ed up and every part of his skin has another color.He has the forehead of an alien and so on.

I think you can do better,Nataku.
well, as i said, im not forcing anyone to use it, smothing groups got lost
propably due the riging by tryforce, dunno about you guys ;) but i live in
a democratic country where everyone has the right to decide.so if you dont like it,
just put it away. Im happy about how he turned, thats all i can say, : ] and i know there
are bugs, due the rigging, but i cant fix them by my own, i dont know how recompile it xD

Best answers
I think i'd rather Stay with SVs Model, but i'll keep an eye on this one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom