Gohan Saiyan Saga

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know the hair doesnt connect right? also, wheres the wireframe? or is this uber high poly too? and the hands... i just think you should read some hand modeling tutorials...

Best answers
um.

Gir ... youve been around for a long time lol....

You should know that the hair isnt attached for the fact that the face is symettrical, and the hair is not.

this model isnt that high poly lol

Its a small character with proly around 3-4k polies.

lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont you "lol" me... 3-4k polies is WAY more than nececary, it should be 2k MAX.

second, whether the head is symmetrical or not, the hair should still be attatched to it. the easyest way to ensure that, is to model the hair directly off the head after the head has been mirrored.

i would suggest that you dont try to talk down to me unless you actually know what your talking about >_>

Force Pit Member
Best answers
acctually your both wrong in this case...the hiar isn't attacted because it was a copy and paste job from his yamcha model and he hasn't finished it up yet :).

As far as crits, the head looks a little too small and feet fromt he front......eewwww

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, Gir!!!

Gir you should know very well that there is no proper way to model. Darksniper may just be more comfortable modelling that way. The model looks pretty nice i have no real complaints cept probably a bit high poly for my tastes. Well the shape of the head from the side looks a little bit off, but the hair looks quite good gj on the hair.

Best answers
hey gir id have to say bile knows what he is talking about. no need for you to give him that sas talk young man. its lookin good darksniper. keep it up.

Best answers
lol

i just find it funny how people gripe about stupid things ... like .. the hair not being attached to the head, [really hate it when people ***** about mirror lines]

Its a wip model.

You know hes gonna fix it .. so why bother complaining about it... phh.

This OBVIOUSLY, isnt for hl1. Poly count is His problem not yours.

your just looking for stupid **** to gripe about.

and on a side note, if i was talking down to you, youd know it.

Dont get your panies in abunch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey dark, thats not a bad job at all. The arms seem like jelly though and his ears seem a bit low on his head. Thats all though, good job.

sirken

S
amazing job i really like the style to the face it's ulmost like the real thing,stright out of the anime... wish i haven't stoped modeling you pasted me up big time on all ur models, the thing that gets me is he is sopost to be small but he looks fat.... on the anime he was a bit skinnyer,the bigness must be from goku :p and his eating habits, nice keep it up...

sirken

S
you might wanna make the shirt a lil more open and not so tight at the sides make it look like it comes out a lil at the belt, hair is awsome, Dark get on msn or Im me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bile, just cos an engine is capable of holding 6k+ polies, doesnt mean you should use them. if you can make an excellent model with 200, and have it look like its 1000, then you should do it.

but on that note. sorry for trying to cuss you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good work DS :) . There is something wrong about the shoes but its hard to make them out from the angeled view, mind posting a front view?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did on my first post, i really cant tell what is wrong with the shoe

sirken

S
probibly the shoes look to puffed out liek his feet are too big for them.. thats what i think it does lok more natrial like that, just less wieght would work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made a clay render with some additional fixes, ill be posting wires later on

sirken

S
i think the shoes need to be a lil longger and hair attached :p it loks tight tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow sirken, HE IS GOING TO ATTACH THE HAIR LATER!! DONT WORRRY!
the non-spiked section of his hair is too round... looks nothing like gohans hair. Please fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom