Gohan release

Best answers
Hey AZN (MysTic_Ryu) the model that you and smo have created is really one of the best i`ve ever seen!!!

But i was wondering something.. i couldn`t find all you models actully i could only find a few of your gohan models.. and ofcourse the latest one that is here.

But can you (AZN Dragon AND Mr. Smo) send me your models.. i will add them to www.esfstuff.com if you don`t have an upload place than you can get an ftp accound on my server if you want it. Instead of sending it thrue msn or whatever.. please pm me or add me on msn or add me on aim :)

Thanx whatever the anwser is.

Best answers
wow great model

wish some1 would make adult gohans like that SSJ and SSJ2 let alone mystic.

seems like ive been looking everywhere for my completion of adult gohan for EVM but i cant seem to find anything

Props again to smo.. oh and before i forget.. Lord Killmre nice sig :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Azn you mentioned before about you having a newer/ better vesion of teh mystic gohan know, could you release some pics? not the model, unless you want to, just want to compare the older model and the newer one, PM me, thanks :)

Best answers
Jesus crist get your lips out of Smo's ass . the model is decent although the whole no eyes and weird back kinda bother me although it has awesome anims such as the masenko

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this before, but don't really care. The only thing i see that is wrong with it is the simple fact that Gohan's gi was redish. Whether you fix it or not is your decision, and if it was stated that its completed, then ignore this post. It was something that caught my attention, and i wanted to point it out.

Overall its really good. The porportions and everything is nice. Keep up the good work you two.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maistro said:
Jesus crist get your lips out of Smo's ass . the model is decent although the whole no eyes and weird back kinda bother me although it has awesome anims such as the masenko
i just hope that wasnt directed at me, i didnt say there was anything wrong with the model :)

i was only asking to see pics of the newer version, newer version = better, just wanted to compare...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom