Gohan release

G
Mr Smo said:
We made this model FOR esf it was HIS CHOICE 2 release, I wouldnt have released 2 esf if it were my choice. Even if he didnt want it on esf, hes not around 2 say anything, just as much my choice as his.
oh, AZN dissapearing off the net? heh, i know where he is. he makes .SKN mdls for the skin, you may be able 2 find him on the http://pub24.ezboard.com/bskindex forums

Best answers
OMG WHat a crappy model... SMO you sux! AZN TOO!!!!!!11 OMG LMAO SO STOOPID

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a few people think it is a crap model, many people like myself find this a excellent model to play with.
this is far the best model i have ever seen of Gohan, this is perfect for my liking,

if you people have some sort of complain can you please just accept this is a very good model made by 2 of the best and i am sure it plays very well in game (havnt been home yet...)

just accept they didnt have to release this model and they did to try and make people have better ESF gaming!

anyway, Good Job Azn and Smo :)

Best answers
HAHAHAHA OMG YOU TINK IT'S GOOOD LMAO!!!!!1111111

Smo suck

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scruffie, when will you realize that Azn and Smo released this mystic Gohan for other Peoples Joy, now i dont remember it mentioning in Smos post saying everyone had to download it!

if you personally dont like the model, dont post stupid remarks to raise your post count, just leave it out

Scruffie, if you think the model is so "crap", why dont you have a try making a mystic Gohan from scratch, then US people will be the JUDGES on your model! now doesnt that sound good, if you can't make models to compare with Azns and Smos, you should be banned from the model forum!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah scruff **** off we all like the model ecept u so **** off will ya (why dont the mods close this ? )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Smo does us all a big favor , released a cool model and this is what he gets in return , well well lets see what hapenes

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forum posters have said that before, yet theyre still being nice enough to release models to the community. if they were fed up, im sure they would have stopped by now. the feedback they get from some of the forum users is ridiculous. i dunno how they put up with it. (they referring to the community modelers)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good model, but have i missed something? What does Smo mean by he didnt have to release it o_O? If he didnt release it, then would him and AzN use it for themselves? That would be kinda slack, and kinda funny though....imagine the traumas and severe manic depression people would go through....:rolleyes:

P.S. Sam calm down kid, it aint that big a deal......or is it? o_o

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he means. Azn decided to release it, but if it was up to Smo, he would of kept for personal use

Best answers
Guys, guys, chill. I was just joking around with Smo... To be honest I thought he'd reply before you all took me too seriously (like fools), but it looks like he doesn't care about your comments... ah well, I'ma go spam up his PM box now :p !

And I'm disappointed in you all, and frankly, a bit insulted. You haven't realised yet that I don't talk like that? And if I flame, I flame properly, not with all caps and over use of exclamation marks. Forshame. :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a decent model, but to all of you that are getting mad at other people's complaints, you just need to shut up and let them voice their opinion. They don't HAVE to like it, and if they don't they will most likely criticize. If Smo, and Azn didn't want criticism then they wouldn't have released it publicly on a forum.

Best answers
Oh, and a little side note, I think it's an excellent model, easily one of (if not THE) best models out there. Smo and AzN have done a great job with it, as you would expect from two amazing modellers and skinners. And the animations look excellent.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant you see you guys starting this all over again...
i thought you stoped spamming...

Best answers
Hey, excuse me, I'm commenting on the model. Don't call me a spammer.

And besides commenting on the spam doesn't make what you say any less spam. Just ignore it, and say your piece if you have something to say. I'm not a mod, I'm just someone who hates it when people blatantly try to excuse themselves from the forum rules and be a mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is not your thread so is not your decision to get it closed.....And I just knew Scruffie didn't mean it like all of you did I know how this guy acts around... :p oh yeah and Super Vegito your spamming too by telling everybody to stop...:p

Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
erm how is i not EVm compatible?
Well as EVM is released and all u know that they made more transformations in ths addon. So what I meant by EVM compatible is he should also make a normal adult gohan, ssj adult gohan, ssj2 adult gohan just by changing the hair of this mystic gohan smo and azn made...

I was just making a lil request/SUGGESTION and you guys are already wanting to close the server....what a joke...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom