Gohan losing Masenko

Best answers
I've had this bug for some amount of time.

Somehow, after I played on a server, or some other thing, my Gohan is no longer capable of performing Masenko. I'm not sure of the reason, but it was after finishing a game with a transformed Gohan.

People said it would be fixed when I joined other servers with people playing as Gohan, but somehow I still haven't gotten Gohan's masenko back after a week or so.

Is there a quick way to fix this?

Best answers
i am not a game creator or anything but you could just unistall and re install

that shouldnt take very long

Best answers
It's the servers you join... They are missing something it happens to me to when I join the ESFORCES servers... Then when I go in mine its back... So I dunno...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this happened to me as well. i woz on a server and woz shooting beams as gohan and i noticed that power beam (masenko) was not there! i wonder what caused it?

Best answers
yeah it hapened to me the other day, and i thought "what the hell .. does gohan not have masenko when he is normal (not ssj)?! but i remeber he had it b4"?!?!?!

then the day after it i checked masenko in normal gohan and it was there ;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raider, the games that are labeled 'esforces' are not the ones you should be going into. All of the games should be labeled 'esf.' That could perhaps be part of the problem right there.

Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
Raider, the games that are labeled 'esforces' are not the ones you should be going into. All of the games should be labeled 'esf.' That could perhaps be part of the problem right there.
I believe he meant the ESFORCES.COM servers. I HAVE noticed masenko going missing in those ones...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey all ... why do you keep talking rumors (bad english) ???

R@!D3R is right ...
Most server you join have disabled the powerbeam from Gohan ...
I don't know why ... I don't know if it's only a bug, but it is so ...
If you go on a private server you can use it ...
Maybe it's a bug from dedicated servers ... but I don't know !!!

We all have to live with it ... maybe only until B1.1 cames out, but maybe not ...

Good luck in games ... CU

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom