Gohan in green?

Best answers
Someone said Gohan wears green at one point but I haven't seen the episode so can someone tell me the episode number and/or get me a pic, thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Breifs
^I'm with stupid (lol)

Here's a picture

wtf you on about...hes basically wearing green throughout the whole saiyman saga....i mean he only has to search on google for saiyaman and he'll find tonnes of pictures :rolleyes:

Best answers
he doesnt. only in the saiyaman espisodes he wears green clothes (and btw...its not saiyaman saga cause its only a few episodes). maybe u mean the first 4 episodes? where he's a 4 years old child?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wears normal green in the World Tournament saga (just before Buu) and in the beginning of the Buu saga.

Best answers
that's part of his saiyaman suit....only without the helmet. at first he has his cape but then, he loses it when he went to help videl

Best answers
No it's not when's a baby and yes in the tourni it's his saiyi-man costume without helmet but bandana. I think it's just normal adult Gohan but in green. Try the movies i think he said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by {-S-T-S-}
he doesnt. only in the saiyaman espisodes he wears green clothes (and btw...its not saiyaman saga cause its only a few episodes).
urmmm...its offically a saga...regardless of the amount of episodes it lastes :scared: next you'll be saying there was no trunks saga

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember... It's when he is really little, the first EP of DBZ where he has that red hat with the dragonball on top. He is wearing a yellow and green type suit...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wasn't there a movie with him only wearing the green clothes without the helmet? I recall seeing an avatar with that

grtz Naz

Best answers
well theres only about 2 time he has green on the beggining of DBZ and near the beginning of the buu saga during the tournament were they steal his energy

Best answers
God is it me or do people just read the title then post, no more about it at the beggining of DBZ and none in the tourni cos thats saiyi-man without helmet OK!

Best answers
Okay, Gohan wears a green suit with a yellow shirt when he was 7, then he takes off the yellow shirt and wears a green suit with a white shirt, then he wears a purple gi, then he wears this little blue dress suit, then he wears the saiyan armor suit, then he wears a purple gi with a cape, then he wears that geeky suit, then he wears the saiyaman suit, then he wears a different saiyaman suit, then he wears the black spandex under the saiyaman suit, then he wears the Kai clothes, then he wears an orange gi, and then he wears a tuxedo and more geeky clothes. He never wore green unless it was those two times that you say aren't them.

*edit* and every now and then he wore some better casual clothes, which never were green.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright in the movies and the tournament, he wears the Saiyaman suit WIHTOUT the helmet and cape, instead he wears a bandana and sunglasses, is that what you are asking?

Best answers
Originally posted by Naz
wasn't there a movie with him only wearing the green clothes without the helmet? I recall seeing an avatar with that

grtz Naz
I belive it was the 13th movie some guy that looks like link form zelda(he had pointy ears and a orcania and a sword) Gohan beats up the bottom half of a monster wearing only his saiya-man ****rt and pats he lsot the hat cap and goggles the movie is after the buu series and yet trunks gets his sword in the movie form the link looking guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom