Gohan and Trunks

Best answers
IN the Buu saga, when Vegetto shot his big bang while the water around him was circling him, he shot it and wasnt it a beam? a Purple beam? As i recall it was but o well. Now the moves gohan should get are....

Keep The same they are fine but i do like that energy shield idea alot!
No swords, that is not a good idea!
Yes, trunks finishing buster needs alittle UMPH into it, it takes exactly like 6-7 shots fully charged to kill a guy of the same PL

Best answers
What do you mean swords are not a good idea? They are used a lot in the anime, so why should they disallow them here? They arent going to be like disks, cuz u cant throw them, itd be more of a humiliation kill if you could sneak up and slice him up with a sword. It would take one hit though, to make it realistic. I dont see how its a bad idea,, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_o hmm i wonder if trunks will have sword.... o_o

o_o yup that is a big question... one that no one knows... o_o

Best answers
Although i do not like the idea of having the sword for Trunks i think it should be done.....cause it would be an instagib like a disk..or it should be like a 2 or 3 hit kill..and it would be fast....it would even stuff out with him and the other characters..and im not sure how the new mele system works ..soo im not sure how good this would work...also i think he should get the sword when ssj or not ..im not sure...

Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
Special ball cannon...um no.

I think these changes should be made

Goku gets power pole
Gohan gets z-sword when gets mystic power (available weapon, he never uses it in anime but that doesnt mean he cant use it in Esforces huh?)
Trunks gets sword as a Very strong weapon, not many people can be cut in half and survive.
SBC should be a beam
Beams should be available for ball attacks (they do this quite often actually) Just to add some difference to the game.
Burning attack should be slightly more powerful, not much
Trunks should get that yellow ball he shoots at frieza. That attack was kool, plus this game needs more balls (not literally).
All of the fighters should get some kind of standardized beam and ball attack, they dont have names in the anime, but they should have them here.
Melee system should be changed so its a very important part of the game, seeing as dbz uses a lot of melee in their fights. Melee sucks right now.
Every attack is a ball in a way.. the Kameahameahais a ball trailed by a beam, Piccolo's SBC is two balls, one going straight, one spiraling around the other. That blast Trunks shot at Freiza was the Burning attack, or Finish Buster, but whichever... But I must agree, Melee combat does suck, in any DBZ mod you play... And how could you guys miss the Finish Buster?? That is a sweet attack from Trunks.. But yes, give Trunks his sword which he got from Tapion in Movie 12 (correct?) and give Gohan the Zet(Zed) Sword... those would be l33t h4x0r...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no movie 12... (thats gogeta)

and the trunks from movie what ever looks like a fag... :/

Best answers
Well.. Movies 8, 10, 11 were Brolli movies... Movie 9 was Bojack, and 12 was Gogeta, so Tapion was movie 13....

Best answers
Yeah, waht movie is Cooler?

The finish buster is the best trunks attack, it would be kool.

Best answers
Yeah, waht movie is Cooler?

The finish buster is the best trunks attack, it would be kool.
5 and 6 5 is Kooler, 6 is Metal Kooler

Best answers
There are a lot of moves overlooked in ESF and DMZ. Frieza has 2 beams, the 2 he uses on trunks. Frieza has 3 blast attacks, used in episode....81 i think. I knwo they episode is like "explosion of anger" or something, i just watched it in WMP. Trunks has several attacks overlooked, goku has like 1 maybe 2. Krillin has many attacks overlooked, tribeam and a few others that he rarely uses. buu has many attacks, though no names. Vegeta has many versions of the same attack, some weaker than others.

Gohan needs improvements on models
Trunks needs improvements on models and attacks.

Next version will be better, the release date is kinda late though.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Uh, gohan's attacks are just Goku's and Piccilo's attacks more or less. He has power beam, which is a variation of the masenko, which is a version of the Kamehameha.

So gohan has few attacks you could call his own, the power shield, and the power beam. He uses the other attacks cuz they are strong and he learns them quickly. He kills cell with the kamehameha. Kills lots of others with his power beam and Masemko.

Trunks's burning attack should be a LOT stronger, it was in the anime. The Finishing buster would be a nice addtion. He also shoots that yellow ball that has the energy spikes coming off of them. He says "HEY FRIEZA!" frieza turns around then he fires it. It was strong whatever it was, the chrachters need more blasts, vegeta isnt the only one who uses them.

IF you think about it, all the characters use variations of the same attack, Gallit gun is similar to Kamehameha, similar to masenko, similar to Power beam, get my point? SOme attacks are quite different, like power beam is different, Final flash is quite different, its a blast and a wave. Special beam cannon is. Big bang kinda is, since trunks has a version of it. Spirit bomb is definitly different. I guess you juist gotta add attacks as you come up with them.
Ahem, Power Beam is Masenko. Simple as that, go get the Tree of might DvD, watch Gohan say, "Power Beam" Switch to Japanese Audio, hear him say MaSenkO!!!!!!!
The reason i picked wav for Gohan's masenko was because it was the best i could find without any music in the background. Basically, if it's not from the first 3 movies pioneer did, it's going to have some funi-music in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol im sur ehe could but hes too lazy!! :D (j/k there ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom