Gohan and Krillen

Best answers
Hello, what is this gaming comunity coming too? i mean, must everyone insult everyone else? seriously... if you think someones idea is stupid, just leave well enough alone, no need to hurt their feelings or confidence, also, calling someone a "NooB" is contridictory in terms, you see, we were, are , or will all be a "Noob" at some point in our gaming lives... so i just wanna say, can we stop the insults and stuff? its quite unappealing and takes up 70% of alot of forums :) thanks!
~Odisiam~

P.S.

Broli is one of the almost unbeatable sayjins, Hes big and doesnt wear a shirt, if you see him and someone told you who it was you would be like oh ya so thats him. hes beating up poor little Vegeta in almost every pic though :(

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For gohan i kinda want that sheild he did in the garlic Jr saga. Im sure we all find ourselfs getting shot by 2 vegetas, goku or 2, ect:)

Best answers
Im just here to spectate.

Hay master roshi get me some popcorn.

Retired
Best answers
lol odisiam, i know nightsword personally :) i was just messing around. and brolli is the ultimate super saiyan.

Best answers
like i didn't know brolly was the ultimate supersaijan :)
and eh by the way didn't you notice we got the same website? ;)

Retired
Best answers
i guess he doesn't take the time to look (closely ;)) at other peeps sigz :p

Best answers
| |/\|45 |\|3\/3r 4 |\|008. 'nough with the 13375p34|<, but anyway, I say, Gohan after the Buu saga kicks maximus buttimus, due to the "Mystic" transformation. Now, I guess that doesn't seem the best idea, granted that ESF seems to be primarily between Freiza-very end of Cell saga, due to the characters included. Also, though Evil Buu seems to be looming over them in spirit, until he(it?) is included, I guess it's okay to have a low-pow. Gohan. Kuririn, though damm cool(typo intended, thank you), is a weak sonovagun. Eh, I'm rambling. *blows himself up with a cross between a kamehameha and a duck-shaped ki blast*

PH33R 7H3 |)U(|< 81457!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom