Gogeta WIP

Best answers
very nice no crits from me, how many polys is it?

DiZ

Best answers
wow very good it will take some time to finish all this models.....

Best answers
damn kreshi this looks fine, but you sure you can handle 2 or 3 projects at once ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job :yes:

Crits:

1) The middle of the hair is a bit wide, I guess you'll skin that to be two spikes but I think it would look better if it was modelled as two seperate spikes. The split is about two thirds down the middle, but on yours its only about one quarter. Also the widows peak is a bit blockish and square atm, I think it should be more rounded.

2) The shoulder-to-bicep transition looks a bit strange, the shoulder slopes down into a 90 degree arm angle, i'm not sure how to describe it really, but it doesn't look like the arm is attatched to the shoulder muscle properly. I also think the arm could be a little longer.

3) The arm guard should show his wrist and should cover a bit more forearm, basically slide what you have now up his arm a bit more :)

4) The top of his abs look a bit slim compared to the ones below, they were basically square. (sorry the drawover came out a bit badly but hopefully you know what I mean).

To explain the hair a bit better:

Squarer abs:

Drawover (mspaint)

Best answers
@Ravendust

I think the hair is good.... You just don´t see some hair-spikes in the bad render...

Here you are:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

And the body is also good I think:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

I used Settei pics for the whole model, so the proportions and stuff should be fine^^. Just the arms are much thicker than on the settei-images. I like thick arms alot, that´s why my Vegeta has it also :p^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, that clears up the hair, sorry it looked like one big flat spike before that 3D pic.

What are your ambitions for this project? Will you do all the forms like you did with Goku, because I think that would be suh-weet :D

Best answers
very nice, I like it.

Do you think you might make a ss4 gogeta down the track? not pushing for one or nothing since I know u doing a lot of work atm, just curious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason those arms look uber short to me.

Its good though, its probobly just me since no1 else said anytihng.

Gogeta is a badass,

We could use a good krillin and frieza models,

Best answers
a very good model the hair and the body, just to do let is a kick ass legs
and yea a fat gogeta would be funny :)

Best answers
if it is done,are u going to upload it to esf-world?

Best answers
hey, that is incedible, what charactor are you going to override?

Best answers
bioball said:
hey, that is incedible, what charactor are you going to override?
Which character do you wana get replaced?
I can make 2 replacements for Vegeta and Goku...
Maybe making another pack with Vegeta, Goku and Gogeta^^.

G
i think krillin should be replaced. no1 uses him for krillin, they just want the power boost at 3 mil, hed be cooler as a dif char.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use krillin. Hes fun. I like discing people then people call me a discing noob. Like its so hard to evade that slow moving, noisy rotating pancake

Best answers
Slow down man =), your over doing it. But its looking great =), just think too many projects make you go mad ;p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom