Gogeta WIP

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Credits: Kreshi (Clone), Smo (Victim)

this skin, even if kreshi likes it, will not be released with the model. I dont do skins for cloners, i do them for fun.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know i have to make the arms lighter

Best answers
I don't like the skin tone, and what's that under his boobies? Looks like a little box, shouldn't be there. It's a good attempt, nice job d00d. ;)

7/10 :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with mystix, i dont really like the front skin

Best answers
wtf you double post well i like it and btw if you dont like it if it is released dont dload it simple.

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:

Credits: Kreshi (Clone), Smo (Victim)

this skin, even if kreshi likes it, will not be released with the model. I dont do skins for cloners, i do them for fun.

WTF? I haven´t clone it!! Here is the demonstration:

The real "Model- Copy" (my remodeled SMOs Gogeta)

And here is "my" Gogeta!!!:

You said you will not release it, because it´s a "copy"! But it´s not!
That means you can realease it without any bad consience!!!
I think we all would be very happy if you released my Gogeta with your awesome skin!!! I really "love"^^ the skin!!!
And please, don´t tell me a cloner, because "I am not"!
Look exactly at the poly- difference of "the clone of SMOs gogeta" and "mine" Gogeta!
It really don´t take a lot of time to make a copy of his gogeta (i just do it to show you, that "mine" Gogeta isn´t just a copy,... if you know what i mean), it was very easy to "rebuild" SMOs Gogeta, but "my" Gogeta isn´t just a "bad" copy of SMOs Gogeta!
And the buu... hahahahahaha!!! I have never seen any flat- shaded pics of his Buu before someone posted this:

And thats my buu!!:

Now tell me, what is on this buu coppied???

VERY BIG SORRY FOR SO MUCH "OFF-TOPPIC"!!!! Please forgive me for that!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Sorry I really dont the skin.

It doesnt fit the model.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get smo to come here, say its alright, and that he wont have any beef with me if i let u use it, and ill let u use it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How did u get smos gogeta :(

there both differnt way i see it but maybe copied and edited

Best answers
Kreshi said:
WTF? I haven´t clone it!! Here is the demonstration:

The real "Model- Copy" (my remodeled SMOs Gogeta)

And here is "my" Gogeta!!!:

This is good. I can definately see the resemblance. There's still a lot of the poly flow from Smo's one, just you've added lots of polys and ****ed it up a bit.

Funny thing is two people can make models of the same character and have very similar structures and loops with out actually seeing the other's model if they're both good enough and know how to get good poly flow and edgeloops, especially with low-poly models like the first image there. Though your models don't look like you know much about poly flow and edgeloops.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe yall jelous because kreshi is not cloning.maybe he improved to a limit like a god. i see different structures

Best answers
Why would I be jealous? His models are not god like, they're quite newbie-ish. God like models are those done by people like BoBo and Bay Raite. My models are ****, I know, but I know the techniques and theory, it's just practice I need. I have no need to learn by cloning other people's models. He's admitted he cloned it once, working from that cloned one he could easilly get to "his" one.

Best answers
Get the hell back on topic before a mod slaps j0 asses.
(please.)

Best answers
its a different model he diddnt clone u guys are all on crack.. and i dont like the skin it doesnt fit

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
slim, u dont even model... look at the arms, simply moved vertices, and the pants, wouldnt there be a reason theyre not posted?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i do model i just dont show it because i might get embarrese if he kreshi cloned it then why he have abs then?not smo? thats not cloning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom