Enjoy, Hope you Folks like it.
It'll be up on RedSaiyan hopefully.

-Asian

Best answers
well i'd say that yours looks better than smo and logan's but just one thing

1) theres no widow's peak on his hairline like in my sig

Best answers
:shocked:;D:shocked:;D
Can't wait till you release it. I think Spin said redsaiyan would be up on the 15th of september. Will it be uploaded by then?

Best answers
Possibly, we'll have to wait but fO shO i'll upload it onto RS asap iight?
hope you guys will enjoy my shiet
peace

Best answers
its ok, but i would say fix some of the many holes and animation mishaps that are evident there, it makes the edit look reaaaaal sloppy

Best answers
im sorry, i think your work is getting sloppy. your older models were awesome, but not your style has changed.
^
[edit] *your style has changed*

hehe. oops..

: /

Best answers
thanks, i'll take that into consideration....
whatever you were trying to say...
Sep. 15th Model will be released, peace

Best answers
I agree with the others, I dunno what happened to your work, but it went downhill. I took a look at your other stuff as well, its just not that good...

Best answers
...ok then i won't release my work, and this is how my threads and models get closed to the public...PM me about my work...ugh..
well i'll be gone for a long time so consider this last work until sep 15th
peace

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the spirit asian, [sarcasm],
if you dont want people to criticize you work, tell them not to in the first post then youll have a legitmate reason for ignoring them,

this however, is very childish, and thats as nice as i can say it, being one of your friends, but this is a lil bit of a dissapointment,

i say this not even planning to download your model also, cuz it IS messy, theres no need to defend it, people have eyes, they can see for themselves, they are sloppy, badly skinned (in the areas that were reskinned), and badly assigned, i dont know what to tell you,

but if a few crits is gonna make you run away crying then you are probabaly better off staying away, cuz it cannot be avoided, theres no such thing as a perfect model,

Best answers
fortnox said:
red sayan?? didnt u hear??? red sayans dead. or hav vey changed veir minds?

:edit: just tried 2 go 2 red sayan its buggered still and vis time not gonna be back up :warning: :(
It is only suspended. Spin posted not too long ago on a thread saying that it will be back up on september 15th. So redsaiyan is not dead.

On Topic: Regardless of what others say, sexyasian, I think it's a great model, and I really hope you release it. I've been looking for a good gogeta model other than the current one on redsaiyan.net. Hope it's there, and continue modelling please. Good luck.

Best answers
hey i think the model rock's best gogeta out there keep up the good work :)

Best answers
thanks knot

and for everyones info.
sorry about the picture...it's sorta bad quality..
blurred or something i dunno...w/e
letting ya'll know, peace.

Last Statement On ThiS MoDEL.
IN-GAME:

-Tu NO STARE A UN MODELO
-Tu NO STAY IN ONE SPOTO
-It's just not notiable in-game when you're moving around with blazing speed and with the aura/turbo on
-it looks great in-game against other players.
-why? because you get a quick glance at the model and you say, "Ahh it's goku, he will rape me, i must flee."
-which brings up the point again, you won't stare at the model unless you're asking to be butt-****ed
-last but not least..
-if you don't like it, don't download it iight?
SO!
WAHHHHHH all you want, because it's staying like this. When it comes out, just download it and enough with the blehness

I DONT WANT CRITS ON IT FROM THIS POST ON

if anyone crits, can a mod close this thread?
gracias
adios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom