God like Powers Has anyone?

Best answers
Ok the other day after months of not playing i decided to see if i could play ESF i began on some small servers an worked me way up untill i was playing alright 2b honest i had forgotten about transformations untill some guy clocked me as a super saiyan so i thought wat the hell i hid in a cave an began the transformation an then the slaughter began i wasnt keeping an eye on me pl and noticed about 30min into the game me health wasnt going down very fast even though i was being hit quite alot an me power level was HUGE!! i couldnt be stopped im just woundering if thier is anyone else out thier who has experinced this and is this part of the game? or mabeh a bug if so someone else has to have experienced this plz if u have tell me :) an if this is possible again i would like to find out wat exactly i did that made this happen :)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you have about 30x the PL of the people hitting you, you still take significant enough damage that you're not "unstoppable." I've had 20,000,000 PL on a server with an average of 2,000,000 and I still took a fairly good amount of damage from beam attacks. It's about the server average, not so much your own PL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RAZIEL said:
Ok the other day after months of not playing i decided to see if i could play ESF i began on some small servers an worked me way up untill i was playing alright 2b honest i had forgotten about transformations untill some guy clocked me as a super saiyan so i thought wat the hell i hid in a cave an began the transformation an then the slaughter began i wasnt keeping an eye on me pl and noticed about 30min into the game me health wasnt going down very fast even though i was being hit quite alot an me power level was HUGE!! i couldnt be stopped im just woundering if thier is anyone else out thier who has experinced this and is this part of the game? or mabeh a bug if so someone else has to have experienced this plz if u have tell me :) an if this is possible again i would like to find out wat exactly i did that made this happen :)

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2002/20021011l.gif

Best answers
So im geussing it was mabeh an anomaly :( shame cause i rather enjoyed my self im just woundering if anyone else has experienced this :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I HAVE!!!!!....i was playing vs bots tho.....i kept wishing on the dragonballs and then i had a 300,120,000 pl NOT transformed..........the bots did 1 damage....here is the real GOD MODE.......after i transformed i had a 600,240,000 so then i went to a bot...he meeled me i went flying across the map (O_O how the Fu** does a bot with 750,000 hit me across the map with a 600,240,000????) But i took no damage!

Best answers
Well....i have experienced it. One time i was playing on a server and was Trunks (hes ma fav) and i kept on killnig for about 2 hours, and then i look at my PL and it says 80,000,000 and im like O_O.....and i like go SSJ and it says like 95,000,000 and im like O_O.....and some guy comes up to meh and starts meleeing me and i dont lose one hp!!! GODMODE in my opinion... (p.s i totaly owned that guy later on.)

Best answers
I know exactly how u felt its a total power trip, i didnt go nuts on it but dam i had fun STRONGER FASTER BETTER :D

Best answers
did u realize how much damage u do then too?

u not just kick the person to the other edge of the map.

your kicks and punches are so strong that the character gets crushed into chicken legs and even blocking doesnt help running away from his destiny of getting his arse kicked into the next dimension.

with only 1 kick.

Best answers
Hell yes heres an example I was hoiering in the middle of the map an some smart ass hit me with some ki blasts i was Vegita an at the level of super Saiyan well i decided no good deed goes unpunished and charged up a Final Flash now thier were 5 other peeps haveing little battles an unfortunatly they were between me and my victim les put it this way not only did they Vanish so did he i only wish i had been on one of em cheese maps :D

Best answers
well its very fun indeed to be in "godmode"..but when you have a powerlevel on 100-700 million and you throw a ki blast at someone and they have to struggle at the top of their lungs to block it the fun just runs of in fighting a weak foe. But after one kick at me they could transform and after another kick they had a pl on 8million.So when fighting a weak foe your not making him weaker your are making him stronger..thats if they can break your guard:) mohaha

Best answers
if u can get those 700 million pl, then those weak foes wont even touch u because u are better than them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom