Gmax

Best answers
Hey I'm new in making models.
Here's the deal : I use Gmax and I don't know how to do anything in it.
Can someone please show me some tutorials give me some links anything that could help me.Please private message.:D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GMax is basically 3DS Max's modelling engines. Follow any 3DS Max modelling tutorial and you should be fine.

Best answers
not true lol i've tried there are not enouph buttons and for him he would be lost in the 1st sentance :p + gmax has diff. names on there stuff insted of max, and i still donno where the dam loop button is lol *screenie plz :D*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not necessarily a problem. I started off using gmax and after I'd done the tutorials that came with the program, I had to start relying on 3dsmax tutorials. Things weren't exactly the same, but I could usually figure out a way to workaround what gmax didn't have, or find out where stuff were located.

At the time though the highest version of max was 4 or 5 so the similarities between gmax and Max were greater, so try looking for the older tutorials.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically any box modelling tutorial applies to just about any modeling program. They all general have the same Basic tools (extrude, bevel, etc..).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom