Gmail question

Best answers
just out of curiosity how do u get invites? i have had my gmail account for close to a month now and havent gotten a single invite! do u have to use them within a certain time limit? ive never noticed any but i dont think i got any.....is there a certain way to get the invites or what?

Best answers
i use it for just e-mail lol not to send like mp3's and crap lol my current ISP has a 10 MB limit so if i have attachments i use that, not gmail.....but yea lol i doubt ALL that is true

Best answers
well can either you please answer my question i posted rather then go on about gmail paranoia? lol its funny but i just need a simple answer if you can help =P

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
"Existing Gmail users will be allocated invitations to invite friends and other people to have a spin at it. However, the allocation system may not be as random as it seems - it's quite likely that there's a direct tie between the number of invitations you're given and/or the frequency of its occurrence with and the amount of space you've used up in your account. See, I sent Bernard an invitation and two days later, he has got 3 of his own to send out. And he reckoned that it's probably because of the amount of mails he'd received - he'd signed up for all the 'misc' subscriptions and definitely had no problem filling up his inbox. I realised that the same happened for me. By the time I'd used up about 6MB, I had 3 to send out, and at around 11MB, I had 3 more.

So, in order to get more invites, invite spam :)"

http://n1kki.frens.net/archives/2004/06/17/how_to_get_gmail_invites.html

there you go, fill up space

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom