Girls...esf

Best answers
8bit's sig was thebest >_< how could you make him make it smaller.
And as for kawaii, I WISH people did not know what it meant. GOd I hate that word >_<

Actually what I hate is 'wannabe japenese' people, who know like three words and abuse them extremely, but thats a whole nother topic. I just don't believe mixing japanese and english together in sentences

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its funny when people flirt with each other on the net, well people who don't know each other. I mean the person your talking to could look like a dog, or some kinda of hermaphrodite man beast.

I only mean if the flirting is actually ment to be serious, not kidding around lol.

Me flirting with Ryoko is serious cause shes a hotty.

anyways....

There are a few women on these forums, it doens't matter, alot more guys play half-life, but I know alot of good TFC players who are women.

Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
Its funny when people flirt with each other on the net, well people who don't know each other. I mean the person your talking to could look like a dog, or some kinda of hermaphrodite man beast.

I only mean if the flirting is actually ment to be serious, not kidding around lol.

Me flirting with Ryoko is serious cause shes a hotty.

anyways....

There are a few women on these forums, it doens't matter, alot more guys play half-life, but I know alot of good TFC players who are women.
Some people flirt because they like the personality reflected via the internet. After all, to some people, looks aren't everything.

You know, to be honest, every girl player I've met has been better than the boys. I don't know why, but they are. o_O I've even tried to prove it wrong, credits to Jojo Jr. for putting together a boys vs girl ESF game at the EK club.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must have found some crappy boys. And I don't mean that in a sexist way; the fact is the ratio is something like 10:1. We simply have "more better players", since we have a bigger pool to pluck from.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CyberSh33p
Actually what I hate is 'wannabe japenese' people, who know like three words and abuse them extremely, but thats a whole nother topic. I just don't believe mixing japanese and english together in sentences
:\ baka...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by CyberSh33p
8bit's sig was thebest >_< how could you make him make it smaller.
And as for kawaii, I WISH people did not know what it meant. GOd I hate that word >_<

well then u must really hate the entire jap language because its full of english words :rolleyes:

Best answers
i find it pretty pathetic if you have to flirt with people over the net... its like some of those Starcraft games:

ANY HOT GIRLZ WANNA CYBER!?
HOT GURLZ COME HERE!

stupid crap like that... you must be a real lowlife if ya gotta flirt on the net...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Some people flirt because they like the personality reflected via the internet. After all, to some people, looks aren't everything.

You know, to be honest, every girl player I've met has been better than the boys. I don't know why, but they are. o_O I've even tried to prove it wrong, credits to Jojo Jr. for putting together a boys vs girl ESF game at the EK club.
I agree on the girl thing. Occasionally in Beta 1.0 I'd bump into someone named "Ruri" who claimed to be a girl. I had the best fights with her....

[reminisces...] lol

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
You must have found some crappy boys. And I don't mean that in a sexist way; the fact is the ratio is something like 10:1. We simply have "more better players", since we have a bigger pool to pluck from.
you get this 10:1 ratio of better players were?

You can't make a fake stat up just because you think its right. Its very dumb to make it up to try and back up yiour point.

There are deifantly more men playing, but there are many chicks playing. I do not know how good the guys to girl player thing would be but I'd guess were about even. Only diff is maybe theres more men playing then women.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, look at 8bit-Fighter's sig... Relates to this thead...

Best answers
Girls and Boys are both equal, some people are stupid and some people are smart, some are weak and some are strong.
For example, the Japanese people look weak and stupid.
But most of them, are very strong and intelligent, and I can't understand why people hate Japanese voices, I guess everybody loves exxegerated screaming American voices that will make all windows burst.

I've met some girls that has been slaughtered in a Lan party with ESF and DOD.
The girls was one of the best DOD players in Holland....
Well, that is what they thought. o_O

Best answers
How do you know that's the true identity of a person? They can be possin' very easly.

And about girl gamers, I had the holy god crap smacked out of me in a game of CS 1on1 so yes they can play :fight:

Best answers
I'm a girl. Aren't I? *looks down* Ah **** they're gone!

Best answers
Originally posted by b4k4^2
:\ baka...
Lol, that's a spit in the face.

SSJ2GoGeTa, there are very few men that can actually pull of being a woman, and vice versa. Having a girlish or boyish avatar often can confuse people, but the way the genders talk is different.

No, I don't mean like Ryoko's huggling. Anybody can huggle. Gogeta huggles ;D But I mean like the way we think is different.
Once you learn how to sort through it, it's quite easy to point out men and women...unless they're like Ryoko and throw cute avatars and huggling in your eyes to blind you.

You know we love you, Ryoko.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hostile
I'm a girl. Aren't I? *looks down* Ah **** they're gone!
dude wtf is going on here :scared:

Best answers
But I mean like the way we think is different.
Once you learn how to sort through it, it's quite easy to point out men and women...
Huh? What you mean "think different"? Over IRC and the Inet you can "make" you own identity very easy. Just say your are someone els and make everybody believe your someone els. I'f heard story's, freaky things, Weird people...

The fact that you can't see nor hear the person your talking to makes it easy for a faker. Cuz he can always hide by pulling the plug and disapearing. Mic's and Webcams are the future :p

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
Huh? What you mean "think different"? Over IRC and the Inet you can "make" you own identity very easy. Just say your are someone els and make everybody believe your someone els. I'f heard story's, freaky things, Weird people...

The fact that you can't see nor hear the person your talking to makes it easy for a faker. Cuz he can always hide by pulling the plug and disapearing. Mic's and Webcams are the future :p
For one thing, when asked about thongs, every girl I know says "uncomfortable piece of cloth that gets unwanted attention". But guys say "so hot".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom