Girls...esf

Best answers
:S:S:S

No there not. Shooting targets or kee dumfs :p that's cool but people.... Never. That's never fun :\

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
Who did this topic go from girl gamers to guns...
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Colgetto
I got one thing to say...Do0owW!

it's soooo confusing...

and i just hate those guys who are like:

I can get every chick, i Tae kwondo Ninjitsu Karate Judo and Kungfu and i got a 20 double ass shotguns 44.kaliberkillerouttathefilla...WTF! STFU SOABs

just wanted to said that, Chill
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes as we all know guns are cool..
Right here. Back on topic, there are so many ppl who think oh look a girl she is either a faking attention whore or someone to hit on then cyber with. (Hey who says I can't hit on then cyber with girls?-Matt's bro) (You already have a girlfriend!- Me) (Be quiet you will tell all the girls I'm taken-Matt's bro) (Hey all the girls my brotheriohagjkar;hgol;arghol) (Technical difficulties- Matt's bro).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pfft guns dont kill people

bullets kill people its not the guns fault they shoot bullets that can kill people and u can have non leathal rounds that dont kill people so it isnt true that guns kill people

its the type of ammo that kills

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
pfft guns dont kill people

bullets kill people its not the guns fault they shoot bullets that can kill people and u can have non leathal rounds that dont kill people so it isnt true that guns kill people

its the type of ammo that kills
You've got it all wrong. Guns/bullets don't kill people. Death kills people.

Best answers
Whoa this kinda um got way off topic...

-Closed- (Because I Said So You dont like it? Get out of my house then!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom