GIR!!! [low-poly]

Which is better BFP or ESF?

• BFP (Bid for power)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESF (Earth Special Forces)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Holy crap, that is some awesome crap. I love the skin. Personally, I think the blue eyes look fine. Very nice job Enix. Did you use a ref/What ref did you use?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Crap, they think I'm trying to steal bandwidth, so they won't let me view the image so I can get a big enough image. I'll probably just draw a ref from your model. It's a great model, and the texture is unbelievable in my opinion (although I make models and skins for a game that has dramatically lower quality in the models).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it... his eyes are too big... and blue... and he's not suppose to be that kind of metal... he's too small... and he has an antenee on the top of his head... better luck next time man

Wait, what? Ooooh he's modeling.... oooh he's so cuuute... and look at the poses... I'd love it if you modeled him in the doggy outfit

Best answers
how could you not like that, hes perfect size, and hes supposed to have an antena on his head, and enix's skin is just a little to detailed, if you remember gir was made out of garbage ^_^, so he should be scratched up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was being sarcastic TRSS... and yeah, I like it... pretty damn good for the poly usage and the size of the skinmap

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Enix said:
Made gir from invader zim, the result of a few hours of bordum:

That's pretty neat. You should make Zim now :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Enix said:
Thanks everyone, glad you like it.

@ElectricSaiyan: I used a pic I found of him on google:

http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/pictures/gir_dock_icons_146156_img_128.png

@Mad_AxMan: I was going to make the pig for fun, but I got lazy :p. But I found an amazing wallpaper of him and his pig, I'm using it now XD.

http://agemo.sunk-my-scrabbleship.net/desktops/wallpapers/Gir-Blue---1280.jpg

@D2: I will probally not do the dog suit, but I am considering zim.
Spread your cheeks, NOW.
I hope you consider pimping up Zim. I'm assuming you're planning on doing him in the same style, if you do decide to, that is. It's just that, looking at your polyflow gives me chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom