Ginyu

Best answers
hiya i thought the game was only supposed to have people that could transform so im just asking the team, whats ginyu's transformation gonna be, because i remember you guys saying that the transformation cant just be "powered up" state. Great model btw

Best answers
Probaly Genyu w/out a scouter o_O , Because like you said he has no real transformations.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure they can! Piccolo's trans is the same model :p just his pl is raised by 1.5x's (i think) So my guess would be just a powered up state

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not for long piccolo isn't ^^; I'm guessing they'll add the whole goku outfit for one transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sunlit56 said:
hiya i thought the game was only supposed to have people that could transform
I said it before, and I'll say it again: ever seen Krillin transform in the show? ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it should be

ginyu w/scouuter > goku with scouter > ginyu no scouter > frog

=D

but really it should just be ginyu with scouter then without scouter.. one big transformation.. besides with body change, you will respawn as ginyu when u die right? rightttttt

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Why should he be able to transform?

If he can switch bodies with SSJ3 Goku, who cares :p

Best answers
well in the series he only took over bulma , goku and a frog.

so maybe get the option to play as either one of them when you use the body attack ?
of course... you can leave the frog out of the option :p
well maybe if the attack fails you can stay as a frog for like a minute and that way you'll be vulnerable . but you wont show up on the radar since frogs are like... not powerfull lol

Best answers
PsycHo_DraGoN69 said:
ginyu > goku > bulma > frog =D
LOL the frog > you
Good luck seeing it comming ;o

Why should there be any issue about what hes gonna transform into o_O Just like piccolo a power up should do fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom