Ginyu Tweaks and A16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evening all, I've looked through body change's design docs and I have a few contributions to make;

* Ginyu's new body should have Body change as in the show, Ginyu was Goku and tried to swap with Vegeta. Makes sense.

* Ginyu *COULD* keep his ki colour of purple if possible. Not really necessary but gives more of a Ginyu feel.

*Ginyu's victim should not have body-change. (Other-wise Goku could have had a really easy time).

*Powerlevel could take a little more time to get to full or start at 1/4.

And now for part 2:

Android 16 as a buddy for poor 18 who gets a disc while Ginyu gets body-swap, a ki blast and 3+ buddies to choose from.

He would be stronger than 17 and 18 and has his own attacks (you know, where his hands flip and he shoots out his wrists).

Just to give 18 a little hand.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. keep in mind that the body change isnt completely implemented yet, so we dont know what is planned for it

2. i believe the only reason he doesnt is because of a bug

3. i dont think it would be easy to alter ginyu for only a period of time, if this were to happen it would make sense that when you were goku and someone stole your body you can use the kamehameha/spirit bomb as ginyu which just isnt right

4. agreed

now for your 18 suggestions
18, DOES NOT NEED A HAND. im not being an ass on this. 18 is way powerful just by herself. phobius was whipping my ass as an ssj with android 18. combined with the ssj2-like speed she seems to have and the innate ability to NOT appear on our radar she is one dangerous son of a *****. the only reason i dont play her everyday is because shes not done and doesnt have android 17 with her yet.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm... Interesting.

I suppose it would be hard to change Ginyu for a short amount of time.

A18 does seem more dangerous than I thought.

Tee hee, Phobius owned you :)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yeah well this thread isnt about phobius kicking my ass
Indeed. I believe he's owned me once too.

I've got an idea though for Ginyu.

How about treating "Cripply Ginyu" as a new class, instead of just Ginyu when they swap. So it has everything minus Body Change. That leaves the problem of Ginyu's new body without Body Swap but possibly bind it to everyone as a key rather than an attack but can only be used when you've changed from Ginyu.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
18, DOES NOT NEED A HAND. im not being an ass on this. 18 is way powerful just by herself. phobius was whipping my ass as an ssj with android 18. combined with the ssj2-like speed she seems to have and the innate ability to NOT appear on our radar she is one dangerous son of a *****. the only reason i dont play her everyday is because shes not done and doesnt have android 17 with her yet.
I concur. 18 has a ton of Ki and doesn't appear on radar. She's essentially another variation on the melee class.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dislike the idea of Ginyu having bodychange in the captured body. Since that would enable him to swcih betwean people beeing basically immortal if done right.

As for 18. She has not even begane to get all the goodies planned for her. The disc is just the top of the iceburg XD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceberg....

Oh about 18, I agree so please don't go on about it.

But maybe Grega, Ginyu loses helath from his new body each time he does it.

Eg.

Ginyu becomes Goku= 0% HP loss
Ginyu then becomes Vegeta= 25% HP loss
Ginyu becomes A18= 50% HP loss
Ginyu becomes Ginyu= 75% HP loss.
From then on it won't work.

Problem is Buu's regenerate.

Best answers
" I dislike the idea of Ginyu having bodychange in the captured body. Since that would enable him to swcih betwean people beeing basically immortal if done right."

what is the problem with that? is being inmortal fare? and if you lose your body,that is your fault

"But maybe Grega, Ginyu loses helath from his new body each time he does it."

that is unfair. there are sensu beans for all characters and also buu can regenerate. it is a very slow attack, like i say before if you lose your body,that is your fault because it is very esay to avoid that attack

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You just bumped a 2 year old thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom